March 2020 | Share your story

Welcome to the final week of Women of Mystique!

Share your story with us! We're opening our reading list submissions once more for stories that are based on this month's theme. If you've written a mystery/thriller featuring a female protagonist, let us know in the comment section below. Selected stories will have a chance to feature in our reading list!

GUIDELINES

Your story must be written in English and be available on Wattpad. It should also adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

Your story must be under the mystery / thriller genre. Secondary genres (e.g. action or romance or fanfiction) are acceptable.

Only one submission allowed per user. Your story can be ongoing or complete. The number of reads, votes and comments on your story are irrelevant to our vetting process.

Submissions close on 10th April 2020. Submissions that exceed the deadline will be disqualified.

Share your story in the comment section below. Your story should feature a female protagonist or one that identifies as female. Your comment should include the following:

1. Title of your story

2. Your Wattpad username

3. Link to your story

4. Brief description (1-2 lines max) of your female protagonist

(Entries submitted elsewhere or those that do not adhere to the above guidelines will be disqualified.)

PRIZES

Selected stories will be featured on our profile, in our brand new Women of Mystique reading list. This list will be created once the stories are selected.

Good luck and have fun!