Chapter 11

"Are you sure...?" Keira whispered, still unsure that all of this was just a dream.

Hearing the uncertainty and hesitation in Keira's voice, he manoeuvred her around to straddle his lap, he cupped her face, "I'm sure." He murmured huskily, determination etched on his face.

Lowering his head, he kissed her eyes, her cheeks, nose and then her lips.

His hands wandered, removing the blanket from her. His lips moved down her jaw and neck, she moaned his name, when he slightly grazed his teeth between her neck and shoulder blades, where eventually would mark her.

His hands slid up to cup her breasts, revelling in the fullness and silky softness of her breasts, her dusky pink nipples inviting him to taste. Groaning, he made his way down to her breast, his tongue first swirled around one nipple, then the other, the taste of her salivating his taste buds, honey and vanilla.

This caused Keira to arch towards him, her fingers gripping his hair tightly, pushing his head closer to her, he growled in approval.

Eli moved his hands down, cupping her bare bottom, pressing her core over his covered member, moving her backwards and forwards, grinding himself against her, creating a delicious friction, both groaning in pleasure.

He continued to suckle on her breasts relentlessly, drawing moans of pleasure from her.

Keira in her delirium sank her teeth into his shoulder, marking him as hers.

Eli roared in approval, as his mate marked him, shifting he moved his head towards where he would mark her, sinking his teeth into her soft flesh, marking her as his.

Both of them rode the wave of ecstasy as their bond snapped into place.

"Mine." Eli growled.

"Yours..." Keira replied.

Eli continued to place light gentle kisses along Keira's face and neck, his hands soothingly stroking her body, until he felt her go limp in his arms, looking at her, he smiled, she had fallen asleep.

Shifting and manoeuvring them into a lying position on the bed, with her on top.

He stared down at her, removing a lock of hair from her face, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. Both him and his wolf content, closing his eyes, he let sleep take over, holding his mate in his arms.

Eli had been sleeping peacefully for a while, when a persistent voice kept trying to push through his mind block...

"This better be important...!" He growled, mind linking Seth.

"We have information on your mate...she was reported missing from Lunar Pack." Seth replied.

"So...call them and inform them of the situation." Eli ordered.

"We tried, they insist on wanting to see and talk to her in person, they won't give us a reason as to why. They threatened to attack us within 24hrs, if we don't comply to their order." Seth stated.

"Why are they threatening war, over one member?" He asked.

"She is Alpha Leo's sister." Seth responded.

'Shit...! I'll get back to you." Eli growled, shutting off the link.

Looking at his mate, he was in deep thought. He could understand the family bond, especially an Alpha family.

And it wasn't that he feared Leo, they had worked together in the past amicably and they were allies, both having the modern views of running a pack in today's society.

However, somewhere along the line there was a misunderstanding and for some reason Leo assumed he was guilty of something.

So...before blood is spilled, he needed to communicate directly with Leo as soon as possible.

After all...Leo and him, were now family.