Chapter 25 - I didn't dream of kissing you today (J)

The next morning I woke up with a wet chest; yes!!! literally a wet chest. I don't understand how she drools so much; she can even give competition to new born kids in that department. In the few times we shared a bed I didn't have this problem since we never slept in this position which made me think I should have listened to her and worn a shirt.

Using the comforter I wiped the wetness on my chest which made her stir in her sleep and she finally woke up when I tried to move her face. She got up rubbing her eyes and tried to set her hair that was like a bird's nest with hair falling freely in every possible direction.

"What happened" she mumbled sleepily.

"You were drooling. Was I in your dreams again kissing you?" I smirked.

That made her snap out of her daze and she groaned "You are never going to stop rubbing it on my face. Are you?"

I shook my head "Why would I when it is true?"

"I didn't dream of kissing you today, okay?" she scoffed and her eyes widened at the realization of what she confessed.

I smirked "Today? You mean you dream of kissing me every day? I didn't know——" My words were muffled as her hand closed my mouth "Shut up Jace. Don't continue what you were trying to say"

How can I say anything more when she closed my mouth? I licked her hand which made her pull back with a "Ewwww" when I smirked at her reaction "What should I say about the river on my chest baby?"

"I am sorry" she smiled sheepishly.

"That's ok. I am sorry too for making you drool in your dreams" I smirked seeing her blush.

She groaned "Please can we talk about something else?"

"We have a long journey to talk. Just go and get ready fast" I said looking at the clock.

She walked into the bathroom with her clothes and stuff while I pulled out my mobile seeing messages from Gabe, Emily, Elle, Hunter and Blaise; everyone asking about Anna. We told everyone that we'll be going to her hometown to meet her parents and so everyone was worried about her wellbeing.

I quickly typed that she is fine and we are starting back today and forwarded the same message to all of them waiting for Anna to come out.   

Once she came out I looked at her appreciatively when I saw her wearing pale blue skinny jeans with a white sleeveless shirt.

"When did you get skinny jeans?" I asked looking at her legs.

"Umm two days back; Em made me buy these" she replied.   

"You should start wearing them more, they look good on you" She nodded and I walked into the bath room only to find the lock of the door faulty.

"Anns. The lock is not working" I shouted trying to lock the door.

"I know" she replied coolly.

"You knew? You didn't tell me" I asked coming out of it.

"What would you do if I told you?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Umm may be I would've sneaked inside and shared the shower with you" I said smirking.

"That's why I didn't tell you" she mimicked me.

"Ugh!! So what should I do now?" I asked growing impatient.

"Just get in; no one's going to barge in there"

I smirked "Are you sure about that? I can't believe you especially after your confession yesterday about seeing me na—"

"Just go Jason!!!" she yelled to the top of her voice.