Chapter 27

Third person's POV

"Seher, it's time to claim your Asyraf. Do as I say" He said through phone.

"What should I do?" She asked.

"Here is the plan." He said

     ******************************

Sanofar's POV

I was typing out a mail to Mr. Jaishwal when my phone rang. I was shocked to see Seher's name on screen. I let out a sigh and pick up the call.

"Assalamu Alaikum Sano, how are you?" she asked. Her voice was soft this time. Am I dreaming? Is it really Seher. I checked the caller ID. I put the phone back near my ear.

"Wa Alaikum Salam. I'm good. How are you?" I asked.

"Sano, can we meet at Coffee's Corner (don't search. I just create one😉) today. There is something important I want to tell you. I'm in a problem and only you can help me." She said. For a second I was worried.

"Sure, I will be there in half an hour." I said and hang up. I went to Asyraf's cabin when realisation struck me. Asyraf went to meet Mr. And Mrs Sebastian. I wrote a small note and paste on his desktop.

I told the driver that I would just walk because the shop is just around the corner. I was walking when suddenly someone closed my nose and mouth with something. I struggled hard but stopped as dark consumed me.

     **************************

Asyraf's POV

I entered my cabin and saw a note from Sano.

Asyraf Jaanu, going to meet Seher at Coffee's Corner. Will be back soon. Be a good boy. Ok?

Love
Sano

I just smiled looking at her note. Ohh, this place seems quiet right now. I just get myself busy in work when I received a message. Its from Sano! But she just left a note. Missing me maybe.😂

Ashraf, sorry. I don't love you anymore. I love someone else and I'm going with him. I don't like you. Hope you are happy with someone else

Sanofar

My eyes widened as I read the message. No my Sano wont do this. She loves me, she....

Its written Ashraf instead of Asyraf. I took the note she wrote for me just now. She wrote my name correctly in this but....

Flashback;

"you know my name is not spelled in this way. " I said

"I know. I want to be the special one to write like this. So whenever someone wrote your name with  h instead of y. It must remind you about me." She said

"You are getting crazy Seher."

End of flashback

Seher!!!!! I gritted my teeth and walked out of the building when I saw Shahid running toward me.

" Sir, I was walking from Coffee's Corner and I saw someone kidnapping Sano maam." He said.

"What are you saying Shahid."

"Yes sir. It was a white van. Sorry I couldn't note the number." He said.

"Its ok Shahid, I will get the bas**rd who kidnapped my wife." I said and walked to my car. I drove it like a mad person.

I don't know how long I was driving but at last, I reached my destination.
I entered the mansion and shouted

"SEHER" my voice were echoing the whole house.