09 - Touchdown

Tiness gave Tau-Tau and Ochio the same paint job as Spidley, only using a grass green and a sunny yellow on their legs and abdomen. They went everywhere with the girls and Alain and provided help with work and completing the mapping and inventory of both warships. Silth and human differences were ignored and the requested orders for components were handled by all three on both ships to get them done with plenty of free time left before they had to send the cargo drones back to each side. Asitha and Alain went through the documentation of the spider drones and built an interface to the media system so they could participate in the games and even play by themselves.

'Hey, tiger, fluffball.' said Alain when Asitha and Tiness returned from their daily parts run, together with Spidley and Ochio.

'Darling.' said Tiness, and kissed him and stole a piece of fish meat that he was slicing in the kitchen. 'Missed us?'

He put down the knife and pulled her naked body against his. 'Always, and not just because I love looking at you all the time.'

She blushed and chuckled. 'I still can't believe you like to look at me just as much as Asitha when I have that thing.'

He moved his hands down her back and buried his fingers in the thick fur of her behind. 'That's because the most attractive parts to look at are your eyes, your faces, and of course your ears and tails.'

Tiness sensed something growing below against her lower abdomen and giggled. 'You're going to cause me to get the same reaction.'

Alain grinned. 'I don't mind. I take it as a sign that I'm still attractive.'

Asitha grabbed his behind and pulled his face towards her to kiss him. 'You'll have to put it on hold for now, otherwise you'll influence the health test we have to take, lover.'

Alain and Tiness chuckled and let go. 'I almost forgot.' said Tiness. 'I'll go first.'

Asitha looked down at Alain and licked her lips. 'I don't think you'll have any problem with your health test.' she said and chuckled.

He stroked her back. 'The only thing out of the ordinary would be my blood pressure.' he said. 'Until they realise the cause.'

Asitha left after Tiness returned, but when she returned Tiness and Alain went silent at the sight of her drooped ears and her wide eyes. 'Tiger, what's the matter!?' asked Alain as they moved up quickly to her. She looked at him, then at Tiness, and turned away. 'You're shaking! What's wrong?'

She sniffed. 'I.., I'm..'

'What?' asked Tiness. 'Tell us.'

'Pregnant.' Asitha said softly. 'I'm pregnant.'

Tiness and Alain gazed silently at her. 'How?' asked Tiness after a moment. She shook her head. 'Stupid, I know how, but I thought you took your fertility blockers as usual?'

'I did.' said Asitha and clutched her arms around her. 'I don't understand why.'

'Could the machine have been wrong?' asked Alain.

She shook her head. 'I repeated the test.'

He stepped back, sat on the back rest of the couch, and frowned at the floor in silence.

Asitha looked back at Tiness, and she looked at Alain. 'If you don't want to see us, we understand.' she said.

He looked up at Tiness and saw her ears drooped as much as Asitha's, and their tails tucked tight. 'What?'

Tiness took Asitha's hand in hers. 'Hate me all you want, but please don't hate Asitha.'

He gazed at the two for a moment again, then shook his head. 'Why would I hate you?'