Seven

"Have you watched this new movie Parasite?" Namjoon asked Jin who's walking by his side with a tray of food in hand.

"Not yet, but I heard it has good reviews and even won major awards." Jin replied, stopping on their usual spot.

The whole cafeteria was packed with students, all having their lunch and hanging out with friends.

However, their usual spot always remains empty because everyone knows it's reserved for them.

It's like a known fact to the students, even the new ones that they're not supposed to sit on that particular area of the cafeteria because it has an invisible name written on it and is somewhat owned by the soccer team.

"Let's watch it together, then. I haven't watched it myself." Namjoon suggested.

"Sure. Later?" Jin asked, taking an empty seat next to Namjoon.

"Okay." Namjoon agreed, lifting his fist towards the older for their signature fist bump.

"What are you doing later?" Hoseok butted in with Jimin following behind.

"We're going to watch a movie." Namjoon answered. "Want to join us?" He offered which the latter appreciated but had to reject.

"Nah. I can't, bro. I need to help Yoongi with his music." Hoseok declined, taking the seat in front of the two.

"Oh, so he's finally starting to compose?" Namjoon said, amused.

Hoseok just shrugged his shoulders as an answer.

Jin turned to look at Jimin who shakes his head to say no too.

"I promised Tae I'll accompany him to the library after class." He uttered, looking at the direction of Taehyung and Yoongi, both still in the line to get their own food.

"Okay. It's a date, then." Namjoon joked, winking at Jin who just laughed.

The four settled on their seats, Taehyung and Yoongi coming shortly to join them.

They began having their lunch, talking about whatever comes to mind, when Hoseok suddenly noticed that someone's missing in their group.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked, automatically turning his attention to Taehyung.

The latter looked uncertain as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Why are you asking me? Am I his parent or something?" Taehyung joked, laughing off the awkward feeling that he felt just from hearing the ravenette's name.

"I saw him with his girl earlier." Jimin answered, making the brunet look down on his plate.

"Woah! So they're really together now?" Hoseok beamed.

Jimin scrunched his nose. "Maybe?"

As if on cue, Jungkook arrived inside the cafeteria with Ji-Eun next to him, looking so beautiful and sophisticated as usual.

Students turned to look at them, admiring the perfect couple as they went past their table.

"You have to admit, they look good together." Jin uttered, waving his hand to Jungkook who smiled at him.

Taehyung didn't turn to look as he continued eating. He suddenly felt like the food became tasteless.

"Hey." The ravenette greeted, eyes scanning the people sitting around the table, stopping on the brunet for a while before looking back to the girl next to him.

"Yo!" Hoseok greeted back, smiling at the younger.

"Mind if we join in?" Jungkook asked, taking Ji-Eun's hand.