Chapter 9

Hayden's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, Maddison's arm was draped around my stomach while her head was in the crook of my neck. I just laid there looking at her until she woke up, giving me the most regretting look of all time, she got up from the bed so fast.

"Oh My God" She said as she rubbed her forehead.

"Good morning" I smiled

"Oh no, this wasn't supposed to happen, this was a mistake" She said. I felt my blood run cold.

"Wait What? You're not being serious right now"

"this was a mistake" She retorted. By now she was rushing over to her bathroom, pulling on some garments

"Didn't seem like a mistake, I'm sorry if I crossed a line I just thought you wanted this" I muttered

"Dear God this was a mistake" she groaned. I couldn't believe my ears

"Yeah I heard you the first fucking time" I hurriedly dragged on my clothes, not sparing a glance at her

"I'm sorry" She said

"Honestly? Me too" I sighed as I walked to door.

"I'm not into females anym-" She was cut off by the door closing

Walking down the hall with the most deadly look on my face.
What was I even thinking? that she would somehow stop believing in this fairytale she lived in?

She's Immanuel's second hand for crying out loud.

"Ughh, why did even try? She believes in this conversion therapy bullshit" I thought as I facepalmed.

"Rough night?" someone spoke walking past me

"You could say that" I said, it was Isabella.

"Yeah you get alot of thrilling nights in this place" she chuckled.

"Most of these kids are wrapped up in their own problems, they rather keep to themselves or believe the shit Immanuel tells them" she says

"Well I gotta go, see you around?" she says

"See ya" I wasn't in the mood for small talk. With that, she left and I headed back to my dorm.

I finally reached the door, unlocking it with hopes that Alexis wasn't there.

I didn't feel like talking about my night. Luckily she wasn't there, maybe she had a better morning than mine.

I just locked the door went into the shower. After coming out of the bathroom, I got dressed.

I didn't feel like going to class so I walked to the back of the building and I sat there thinking about how my life's so shitty.

Ughh, I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and it was Cameron. She sat down.

"Why are you back here?, this is my spot, find your own" She laughed.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked when she noticed I didn't laugh.

"Why I'm here" I say

"Wanna tell me more?" She asked.

"Well Number 1. My mom was holding me back from coming out"

"Number 2. When I came out to my family at my graduation party, she dragged me off the stage and said some pretty hurtful stuff" I answered.

"Number 3. I was dragged to this place against my will" I said.