{SAIKI} K. - 12

{SAIKI'S POV}

Still playing..

Syringe - I like being

⏮ ▶ ⏭
____________________________________
0:00                                                   3:16

Saiki then opened the door to his classroom, revealing all of his classmates and the teacher. Everyone was Shocked and Concerned.

Idk the teacher's name: Saiki you're back- oh my you look horrible..did you get any sleep?!

Saiki:I'm fine.

Teacher:Are you sure?

Saiki: yes.

Teacher:If you say so..you can go take a seat..

Saiki went to his seat and sat down, while he gets stares by some of the students and his friends.

AFTER CLASS

As Class was over he immediately left the classroom straight to 2 - 6. He opened the door and went to the roof. He made sure no one was up there.

No one's up here..good..

He started to try find Y/N using clairvoyance,He was unsuccessful again.

Damn it! Where the hell could he be?!

Teruhashi: Saiki..?

Saiki jumped and immediately turned around to see Teruhashi with her hands behind her back, her expression was the same as everyone.

Teruhashi :You have eye bags..you didn't get much sleep since Y/N went missing..

Saiki didn't want to deal with Teruhashi as she was too stuck up and want to be the 'perfect pretty girl'..

Teruhashi:You're not yourself anymore I guess..B-but I brought something for you!

Teruhashi then removed her hands from her back revealing a very decorated coffee jelly. Saiki's eyes widen.

Teruhashi:I got you some coffee jelly!-

SPLASH!!

The coffee jelly was slapped out of her hands to the ground, Teruhashi was now shocked as Saiki was more frustrated. He left the rooftop with Teruhashi up there alone.

1 MONTH LATER

3RD POV

Y/N was going through another night of painful Night of tests, his hair suddenly got longer as it reach to his booty [sowwy but this isn't optional uou] his hair now had a big streak of [F/C] Hair in his head, he looked emotionless.

Mitsuko entered the chamber with a huge smirk on her face as her heels clicked on the ground.

Mitsuko:Another Day of testing..Project #201!

Y/N:....I have a name Mitsuko..

Mitsuko then kicked him in his stomach with a sadistic smile on her face.

Mitsuko:IT'S "MA'AM''! AND YOUR NAME IS PROJECT #201!

Y/N:F**k you..

Mitsuko kicked him in his stomach again he coughed up blood as it went on Mitsuko's Lab coat.

Mitsuko:Dog. No wonder no one even tried to find you.

Mitsuko then walked out of the chamber leaving Y/N. Y/N looked down as his ears gotten pointy, he sang to himself in his empty chamber.

I like being broken in a world..
Oh so distant..
I like being f**ked in the head..
So pathetic..
All I wanna do..
Is bounce up...
On some stock shit
And keep on climbing up
Then go crash
LIKE THE DAMN SPACESHIPS!!

Y/N's chain ps immediately broke as He laughed maniacally. The guards and Mitsuko were shocked.

IT'S GONNA BE A F**KING KILLING SPREE
YOU A*SHOLES!!

[NEXT CHAPTER: 7 MINUTE MASSACRE]