Too Thru

Tavi sat in the hospital bed in shock. After getting four stitches to her eye brows, a fractured wrist, and a broken heart, she was exhausted. Tavi closed her eyes and felt the fast and steady movements of her son. She smiled and let out a sigh. At 6 months pregnant and currently sitting in the hospital because of her sons father she was lost to say the least, but more so scared. Tavi had nowhere to go...

She thought about the events that had led up to this and tears fell unto her cheeks. Her baby daddy Derrick had finally pulled the final move that had broke the camels back. Tavi had went out to eat at "RAYS" a soul food spot that sold the best greens in town. Plus considering she hadn't had a home cooked meal in a couple days she didn't even argue with Derrick when he said he didn't want to go. Tavi went and ordered her usual, "The Grandma's Special", a plate filled with everything Tavi craved and more. She decided she would go home and eat instead of sitting down and eating. She was tired and her favorite reality shows came on tonight, so finally she could relax. Tavi pulled back into the apartment complex that her and Derrick shared and quickly gathered her belongings, anxious to get inside and eat.

Tavi opened the door and sat on the couch rushing to open her plate and feed her face. She sat there eating her fried chicken when she heard a moan. Now normally Tavi would have called Derrick's name, but her woman intuition made her get up and walk towards the door. Tavi opened the door to find her man getting head not only from a man, but from a tranny. Lost for words and in a trance Tavi stood there speechless until a startled Derrick took her out her trance...

"Tavi!!" Derrick yelled once he opened his eyes from the best head he had ever gotten, "it wasn't like that" he screamed as Tavi came running full force towards him. Jas a well-known tranny around Memphis ran fast as she could towards the door, scared of what could happen if things got any more out of hand. "You nasty bitch" Tavi yelled as she punched Derrick with so much might his nose began to bleed "you ain't shit". Tears flew down her face freely as she began to pack her items.

"You can leave, but you ain't taking shit" Derrick stated. Tavi eyes got big with anger "you got me fucked up, I'm six months pregnant with yo seed" Tavi said in disgust. "Like I said you ain't taking shit, so either get over it or get out" Derrick demanded. "You fucking faggot got the nerves to put my pregnant ass out with nothing?" Tavi spoke lividly now. "Ima let that slide once" Derrick said thru clenched teeth, "now get the fuck out"!! Tavi looked at him with hatred written all over her face "I could be sick, OUR son could be sick. All of the fuck shit I've done dealt with from you, and now you bending niggas over that's acting like bitches? I don't understand why you would do this to me." Tavi felt so betrayed, she was so hurt and angry. All she could do was walk out the door. She had been a fool for Derrick many times before but she for damn sure couldn't forgive and forget with him cheating on her pregnant with a got damn faggot. As far as she was concerned he could continue to suck a dick or get his dick sucked or whatever gay shit he had going on, she was thru.

Tavi had made it out the bedroom when Derrick grabbed her by her hair pulling her towards the bedroom door. Derrick and Tavi fought before but never while she was pregnant. Tavi swung with a left hitting Derrick in the eye. Derrick was pissed. He didn't know if it was because she was calling him a faggot or the fact that it was true. He beat and punched on Tavi until he remembered she was pregnant, with his son at that. He pushed Tavi out of the front door and slammed it on her. "Ahhhh" Tavi screamed in frustration and pain. She was hurt and worst of all she had no one to turn to. She walked outside blood streaming from her head. She had nowhere to go and suddenly everything fell blank.