Chapter 29 - I Never Forgot You.

The Doctor's P.O.V.

“Wish I could say the same. Doctor.” Maddy said, giving me a worried look.

I had finally seen her again. After 6 months of waiting and partly looking, I had found her again. It had been 6 months for us. I wonder how long it has been for her.

“So......Maddy...........” I started to say.

“Answer the question! Why are you here?” She asked again, folding her arms over her chest.

“We got called in by the Enzanimes company. Said they needed expert help about some infected Ood.” I explained.

“Oh. Same here. Now, if you'll excuse me.” She replied, turning round and walking off.

“Madison! Wait! We could work together.” I suggested, following after her.

“No thank you! I work on my own. And even if I did work with somebody, it would never be you!” She spat, before storming off.

“Ahhh! Maddy please! Right, come on you two! Lets follow her!” I sighed, motioning for them to follow me.

“Why?” Rory asked, not moving from the spot.

“Because she might get in trouble! Like just a minute ago! We have to help her. I owe it too her.” I admitted quietly, looking down.

“You don't owe her anything! She left you! Not the other way round! Anyway she stole you from my daughter, which I still haven't fully forgiven you for by the way!” Amy scoffed, walking over to me.

“Yes, you've told me! But when do we leave anybody without help?” I asked softly, taking her hand.

“Never.” She replied, looking sad.

“Right then. Come on! Lets go help her!” I said, pulling her down the corridor with me.

“Do we have too?” Rory asked, following behind us.

“Yes we do! Got a problem with it?” I shouted back, turning down a corner.

“Yes actually!” He yelled, making me stop walking.

“Oh really? Care to share?”

“1. She dates you, while you are married to our daughter! 2. We almost died many times because of her! 3. She ran off and told you to leave her alone! So why can't you just do as she asks?” Rory shouted, coming up to face me.

“Well said Rory! Yes Doctor, why can't you just leave her alone?” Maddy asked, leaning against the wall.

“Ah, there you are!” I smirked.

“Here I am. Now get lost.” She retorted, pushing off the wall and walking away.

“Maddy. Maddy wait.” I called out, following after her.

“No! Just leave already! I don't need you here. I can do this by myself!” She shouted, turning to face us. Suddenly a man jumped out from the dark and lunged himself at Madison. He wrapped one of his arms around her neck and held a gun to her head with the other hand.

“Well look who escaped!” The man laughed, looking down at Maddy.

“Craig.... Stop.... Please...” Maddy begged, tugging at the arm around her neck.

“Ha! No. You are coming with me and this time the Ood will kill you! Or I will!” Craig sneered, trying to pull Maddy backwards.

“Just let her go....please.” I said, moving slowly towards them.