Introduction

A/N:  Hey Readers!!

Before you start reading, thank you for choosing "Their Little Angel". Hope you enjoy this book.. Please do enlighten me with your opinions in the comments and do vote...

Synopsis:

This book is about Katrenzia Jennifer Fernandez and her life with her brothers who love her and are really protective about her.. But they hide one of the darkest secrets from her.. What happens when she finds about it.. And with her trust issues, will she ever be able to trust her brothers??

Characters:

Katrenzia Jennifer Fernandez (14 year old)

The youngest of the Sanders family

The youngest of the Sanders family.. She got her middle and last name from her mom but later on changes to Katrenzia Sanders.... She is a junior in high school... She is a really strong person until her foster dad turns her life into living hell and she becomes as fragile as China.. When she finds that she has brothers, she sees a new life waiting ahead for her.. But after all the living hell she has been through, she dares to trust anyone... Will she trust her brothers and have a new beginning of her life or her brothers abandon her after knowing how broken she is??

Disclaimer: The photo has been either taken from the browser or Pinterest..