RUBBERBAND CRAZY

outfit in mm

Da'Naj Mali Hilbert
Deuce
Los Angeles, California

"Here they are Jimmy Fallon and Deuce!" The Man on the speaker said throughout the whole arena.

We both walk out to the music as the curtains open. I had my lil happy face on waving at the crowd as they scream.

"Thank you very much!" Jimmy yelled out to the crowd as the drummer played his drums before the song ended.

"Welcome to the tonight show. Deuce is my co-host tonight!" He said pointing in my direction making me put the rock star sign up with both my hands stick my tongue out.

I did a little excited dance with the drums before it stop so I stop getting serious. Don't mind me I smoke before I came here.

"When I said Deuce do you wanna co-host at tonight show she said okurrrt." He said before I cut him off saying.

"Okurrrrt!"

"It's so great to have you. I'm so excite to have you that I might have a baby girl." He told me

"I have a babygirl too! You know what I'm saying!? I'm making history tonightttt! My album just drop! I'm the first late night co-host who ain't a white guy, now what's up?" I said making the crowd cheer and applause.

"Interesting. That's correct. You are promoting your new album Deuce. Or as Facebook like to calling "A Little Too Close to Home." He said as the crowd laugh and applause.

I made a lil face." I don't trust that Mark Zuckerberg." I said earning laughs.

"Uhh. I really wanna say a congrats on you having your babygirl." He said before adding "So that's a—that's is a beautiful thing." Crowd cheer and applause and the drummer did an lil drum thingy.

"Back stage Deuce was doing some breathing exercises, and it sounded like the bird section in PetSmart." He said earning laughs.

I started doing what I was doing back stage. "Br-br-br-br-br-br-br" I said demonstrating to the audience and Jimmy did it alone with me.

"I actually heard that President Trump is a big fan of yours, he wanted to send you a message." He told me making me do a stank face.

"Now here a special delivery form the white house." He told me before I said "He go kill me."

They then played a video of them taking words Donald Trump said making him rap one of my songs.

"Oh fantastic." Jimmy said as they stop the video.

"He didn't have to do that. He's a fan." He added.

"Ohh he wanna get down with the culture." I said making a face. The audience then started laughing.

"Now I saw that a picture of President Trump wearing his coat went viral this weekend. Cause it was a little— it was a little tight on him." He told me before showing a photos of Trump wearing a tight ass jacket making me chuckle.

" He told me before showing a photos of Trump wearing a tight ass jacket making me chuckle