One

{THE SEQUEL}

{THE SEQUEL}

"Babylove, do you know where this puzzle piece is?"

"Try under the coffee table, Stanny."

"Thank you!"

"Mhmm."

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Mila 'Tiny' Uris grabbed the house phone, "Mila Uris speaking?"

"Tiny?"

"Who is this?"

"It's Mike. Mike Hanlon."

Her eyes widened.

"Mike?" She breathed out. "How've you been?"

"Not so good at the moment, heard you and Stan got married, always knew you would." The man said. "I wish that's what we could be discussing right now but, is Stan home?"

Tinys gaze shifted to her husband, "Stan...can uh can you come her for a sec?"

Noticing her change in tone, Stan walked over to his wife, "who is it?"

"Mike Hanlon."

The name rung a bell, to what Stan didn't know.

"Hello? Tiny?"

"Yes, I'm here, hold on I'll put you on speaker." So she did. "Were here."

"Its back." He stared, heavily. "You need to come back to Derry.

Snap!

Crack!

Pop!

Images flushed through the blue eyed woman's head, Things she wished she'd never see again.

Stanley. The bathtub.

She let out a quiet gasp, bringing her hand up to her lips.

"Are the others going?" Stan asked, carefully bringing his wife into his arms. 

"Yes."

"How soon do we have to be there?"

"Tomorrow...See you then."

The dial tone started, the only noise in the room. Stanley took and deep breath before walking up the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a bath."

Tiny didn't properly process the mans words as he left the room. She was too much into her own head, the images coming back.

Her baby.

The loss of what was hers. It seemed she couldn't do anything right at that moment. She couldn't even carry a child. And that broke her. She knew it broke Stan, though the stubborn little shit would never let it show.

Stanley...Her husband. She's been in love with him for as long as she could remember. The bath-

"The bathtub!"

Tiny raced up the stairs and toward the bathroom door. Locked. Of course.

"I swear, Bill..."

"Stanley please open the door!"

She pounded relentlessly on the handle, trying so hard to stop him. She knew what was happening.

She began to sob, taking a step back before kicking the door open, causing pain to lift throughout her leg. She was met with her crying husband, blood nowhere to be seen. Just the man of the hour, curled up into a ball in the bathtub, a razor limply in his hands.

Tiny ran to his side, bringing his head into her chest.

"I'm sorry, Babylove...I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay, Stanny, were gonna get through this."

She kissed his head lovingly, taking the metal from his hands throwing it into the unknown.

"I promise."