Chapter 6

«Eric's POV»

Well I simply can't believe I have been married for 3 months, I won't lie Violet is gorgeous she looked a bit odd at first in that giant dress but afterwards at the reception when I finally got to see her probably she was gorgeous...but it's always the gorgeous ones that are crazy. She already pretends to be all innocent to an extent where as you actually almost believe the little facade but I can see right through her. She is a good for nothing spoilt brat, they all are...

I have been on seven business trips just to avoid her, but I have realized I can't hide anymore, this has been taking a crazy toll on me. Which only means one thing, I have to face her.

I came back a couple of days ago and saw her lounging on the sofa in her pajamas. She looked like she was binge watching a series but took no notice of my arrival or maybe she choose not to acknowledge my presence.

I was currently in a business meeting with an asshole, Mr Roger. He was a bald chubby guy with caramel skin an dull grey eyes. I couldn't handle this guy, but he is my father's closest client. After reaching an agreement with him we finally concluded the business deal. As I was walking him out, I looked up and noticed Violet.

Agh! She just had to come now whilst I was in a meeting with the biggest womanizing asshole.

"hypocrite" said a voice in the back of my head (subconscious)

"whatever! " I huffed softly under my breathe.

I watched as his eyes roamed over her body. The look in his eyes made me sick and angry at the same time. How can a man be as disgusting as him.

After the awkward encounter with Mr Roger I grabbed Violet's hand and pulled her into my office. I was fuming with anger.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

In the evening, it was finally time for my mother's ungodly event that she plans every year. I can't believe I agreed to go, but nothing is worse than Violet's continuous talking not even a party filled with stuck-up rich people.

I was waiting in the entrance hall for Violet. I stared at the staircase anticipating her arrival. Finally she showed up with one of her bright smiles. She looked mesmerizing in a beautiful long flare navy blue dress.

I heard her clear her throat, which brought me back to reality

I heard her clear her throat, which brought me back to reality. Okay... Well I don't know what just came over me. "Come on let's go, we're running late because of you." I told her as I turned away pretending to be annoyed.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

«

Violet's POV»

We entered the driveway. I looked up at the cream mansion that practically looked like a castle.

We made our way to the first door and just as I reached for the first step, Eric grabbed my hand and pulled me against his chest. I lifted my head to meet his beautiful emerald eyes, oh! And he smells so good, I wonder what cologne he uses... Wait! What? What am I saying? Just as I was about to venture down my rabbit hole of thought a deep voice bought me back to reality.

little do you know (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara