Chapter 9:The Choice

"Come with me," Jack said, pulling (Y/n) closer to him.
(Y/n) smiled at him.
"Oh, Jack. I wish I could...but, I can't," she said with a calm face as she pulled herself away from Jack.

She started walking away but, Jack grabbed her arm and stopped her.
"What? Why?" he said.
"Why? Jack, look at us. You and me, we're from two different sides. We'll never work
out, besides. You. Me. We are supposed to be enemies, "(Y/n) said as she shook him off as she turned away.

"We can run away together! Come with me, please," Jack said, hoping she would say yes.
(Y/n) sighed and crossed her arms as she looked away.
"Forget it, Jack. You will never want to date the daughter of the Boogieman in the end anyway," she said and Jack's eyes widened.

Just as she was about to fly away, Jack yelled.
"(Y/N),PITCH ISN'T YOUR DAD!"

(Y/n) stopped, frowning as she fell back onto the ground. She looked at Jack with confusion, shock and disbelief in her eyes.
"W-what?" she forced out.

Jack approached her slowly.
"I should've told you from the very first
moment we hang out," he said as he held her arm gently.
"Tell me what?"(Y/n) said.

Just then, unwanted voice appeared.
"Yes, Jack. Tell my daughter what?" Jack groaned in annoyance as he put (Y/n) behind him and stood in front of her protectively, holding his staff.

"You know what I am going to tell her," he said. Pitch chuckled as he came out of the
shadows.
"Dad?"(Y/n) said, confused even more.
"Why don't you come over to this side,
(Y/n)? So, I could talk with Jack," Pitch said, smiling.

Before (Y/n) could do anything, Jack said.
"She is not going anywhere. She is coming with me. I am going to take her back to
her family where she belongs"

(Y/n) looked at Jack, shocked.
"M-My what?" she asked.
"Foolish Jack, I am her family," Pitch said, glaring at Jack.
"Why don't you just tell (Y/n) the truth, Pitch?!"Jack yelled, furious.

"Dad, what's going on?"(Y/n) asked, starting to have many questions running through her mind.
"(Y/n),you got to believe me. I am telling you the truth! He isn't your father! Manny
is!" Jack said as he grabbed (Y/n)'s arms.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in pure shock.
Pitch growled as his horses appeared behind him.
"(Y/n), get over here now!"

(Y/n) got out of Jack's arms and started breathing fast, running a hand through her hair.
"(Y/n), look at me. Don't you remember who I am?" Jack said as he grabbed both of her arms.

Confused even more, (Y/n) looked into his eyes carefully. Suddenly, a vision of someone with brown eyes and brown hair who looks just like Jack appeared in her mind.

She yelped in shock as she breathed faster.
"You...Who are you?"(Y/n) mumbled as she cupped Jack's face.
"Dad...what's going on? You told me I was born as your daughter since I was a
baby!"(Y/n) yelled, glaring at her so called father.

"Foolish girl, would you believe your own father or your enemy's words?" Pitch said.
The nightmare horses approached closer and (Y/n) became more suspicious.

"(Y/n), you have to come with me if you wanna know the truth. The blue sand is
another obvious proof," Jack said, grabbing her hand as he looked into her eyes.
(Y/n) looked at him and then, Pitch.

"You decide, (Y/n). Come with me and find out the truth or stay with Pitch and be a
fool," Jack said, serious. (Y/n) looked at the nightmare horses again. They growled at her and she sighed.

"Jack Frost, you better not make me regret this," she said, looking into Jack's eyes with seriousness.
Jack smiled happily knowing her choice.
Pitch growled in anger.

"Get her back," Pitch said and the nightmares started to march towards Jack and (Y/n) who immediately got alerted and started defending their selves as they destroyed the nightmares one by one.

(Y/n) saw Pitch aiming an arrow at Jack and her eyes gasped in shock.
Quickly, she used the blue sand as a shield behind Jack, saving him before the arrow hit him.
"Thanks,(Y/n),"Jack said as he flew up to her.

"What?!"Pitch yelled, furious at the sight in front of him.

"Hang on tight!"(Y/n) yelled as she grabbed Jack's hand.
"See ya," she said to Pitch as she snapped her fingers.
A whirl of blue sand surrounded (Y/n) and Jack as they disappeared.
Pitch growled looking at the spot they disappeared. He looked up at the moon.

"Well ,looks like Jack stole your little
angel...Man in the Moon"