Chapter 2

The bell for our first period class rang, I arise from my seat and grab my bag as I exit the classroom.

While making my way to my next class I'm greeted by my friend Michael, a black wolf, "'Sup, Juh-hoo-hah." He said, it's a funny nickname he gave me, wait! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Joshua, I was born into a family of black panthers, since my species is quite rare, I'm the only panther in the school. "Hey, Mike." I tiredly reply. "You good man?" He asked, "You seem a little tired." I then nod and say, "Yeah man, I had to finish that stupid essay for science class." He then gave me a look and said, "Damn man, I already finished that." We then got up to where his classroom was, "Crap, my class is right here, see you soon, buddy!"
I reply with, "See you." As he walks into his classroom, not too long after, I then reach my first class, English

I walk into the class to see that everyone else was already there, they all turned their attention to me, including my teacher, "Mr. Acosta, you're late." She said, I then try to come up with an excuse in my head, I then say, "Einstein said time is relative, right? Maybe I'm not late. Maybe you guys are early." I then tell myself that that was unbelievably stupid, everyone in the classroom stared at me as I felt incredibly awkward, then a beautiful white wolf decided to giggle at my bad excuse, her name was Sophia Carson, I had a crush on her ever since freshman year, but sadly she's way too out of my league, after her little giggle, U maneuvered my way to my seat, which was next to her, and then sat down, for the rest of the class, I struggled to pay attention due to being distracted by Sophia's beauty.