29

I hate that I still think you're a good person

"Izzy!", Priscilla shouted smiling when she ran into the room where the Lightwood stood, hugging her tightly

"Izzy!", Priscilla shouted smiling when she ran into the room where the Lightwood stood, hugging her tightly. "I'm so sorry", the Gordan whispered into the girl's dark hairs. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be on the run with Clary and Jace?", Isabelle asked worried, not wanting her friend to get arrested too. "They don't know that I helped to save Meliorn. Alec backed me up." Finally the two girls let go of each other. "He wants to trade the cup for your freedom", Priscilla whispered. The other girl widened her eyes but before she could reply something, her brother entered the room.

"Jace stole the cup", he told the girl. Isabelle looked away while Priscilla starred directly into Alec's eyes. Both of them already knew it. "You knew about this don't you?", the Lightwood asked the girls in front of him. "Oh my god, did you help him? The cup is the one thing that can get you out of this!", Alec shouted after none of the girls answered. "Jace is doing what he thinks is right", Isabelle replied and turned around to face the wall, not wanting to see her brother. "What's right? You put the whole shadow world in danger, you put you in danger. You have to get him back here. With the cup." Priscilla walked towards Alec, who stood now between the two girls. "Too bad he's with Tinkerbell somewhere in neverland", the Gordan told him. "You can't track him there", Isabelle added. But her brother started taking about tracking him with his Parabatai bond. Even though that meant breaking it.

"Alec!", Priscilla shouted when she stormed into the room

"Alec!", Priscilla shouted when she stormed into the room. The Lightwood laid on a bed, shirtless, while Lydia stood next to it, just like Hodge who started drawing a rune on Alec's body, that would affect his Parabatai bond with Jace. The Gordan knew she couldn't stop the tall boy, who screamed in pain so she just took his hand, which leaded him to widen his eyes surprised. He pressed her hand stronger, sending a smile to the girl that was there for him. Even though he broke her heart. Priscilla still didn't want Alec to do this but she also didn't want to see him hurt as Hodge continued drawing the rune. And she knew he was doing it to protect his sister. The tanned girl smiled sadly back at the Lightwood and kneed down next to the bed but still didn't let go of his hand.

"Concentrate", Hodge told Alec. "It's working", the male dark haired replied, focusing on everything that connected him with Jace. "I can see him." Another scream left the Lightwood's mouth. "Jace!", he then shouted, strengthening the grip on Priscilla's hand. Alec screamed ear piercing, he was deeply in pain, leading the Gordan to furrow her eyebrows. "We have to stop this!", she said worried, trying to keep the balance on her heels as the screaming boy pulled her closer. "It's too late", Lydia whispered, but the tanned girl didn't pay attention to the blonde. She sat down next to Alec, brushing a strand of his hair out of his face. "Everything's gonna be alright", she whispered, smiling sadly.

Priscilla couldn't do anything but watch when Alec and Lydia went to the seelie place where they assumed Jace, just like she could only watch when the Lightwood left to talk to this sister after that

Priscilla couldn't do anything but watch when Alec and Lydia went to the seelie place where they assumed Jace, just like she could only watch when the Lightwood left to talk to this sister after that. And she could only watch when an old woman entered the institute with many guards behind her, that she never saw before. "You can't just let them convict you", the tanned girl heard Alec say to his sibling, when she stepped into the room, one hand on her waist. "That's why I have the perfect advocate for her." The Lightwoods turned around to face the girl that entered the room, both of them were surprised. "Magnus Bane", the Gordan continued, a smirk on her lips. "A downworlder can't defend a shadowhunter", Alec told her, making Priscilla roll her eyes. "You think I came here without reading the law? A shadowhunter can chose any advocate." The male Lightwood raised an eyebrow. "That can't mean a downworlder", he said. "Oh please, it can. The precious law doesn't mentioned them because they never thought a shadowhunter would ask a downworlder for that", Priscilla explained when she hugged Isabelle smiling, who returned the gesture. "So there's a loophole." Alec started to smile.

"But Magnus wants something in exchange", the Gordan informed the siblings, so they looked up to her. "Anything", Alec said, so the tanned girl had to hide a smile. "He wants your bow", she told the Lightwood and felt really sorry for him, after all she knew how much it meant to him. "Done", the boy replied, a sad expression on his face. The Gordan nodded and turned to leave but Isabelle stopped her by her arm. "He also took something from you, didn't he?", she asked, furrowing her eyebrows, while her brown eyes showed pity. "He's a warlock, of course he did", Priscilla replied while she faked a smile, trying to push away her sadness. She started shivering. "What did you gave him?", the other Lightwood asked confused. Alec was scared that the girl he had feelings for did something bad but Priscilla shook her head and smiled at the two siblings. "A promise", she replied to Alec's question.

She starred at him, noticed his apologising eyes on her. His beautiful hazel eyes. The girl admired his perfect face and the many runes on his muscular body, then her gaze wandered to his kissable lips and she remembered Magnus' words as he explained that he needed something from both shadowhunters that really meant something to them. And he knew that Alec meant the most to her.