2.

"Min ho-ah!" He turned his head to where he heard his name come from. Of course, it was Bang Christopher Chan, Lee Min ho's one and only best friend. Chan ran towards his best friend, with his suitcase and bent down, hands on his knees as he was catching his breath, on the other hand stood Min ho, with his no expression face as he blankly stared at his older friend, his hand gripping his own suit case. After a few seconds, The Blonde Australian finally caught his breath, standing up and greeting him with a smile. They both walked inside the hostel together, since Chan was also on his way to his dorm.

"Aren't you thrilled?" Chan asked with a big smile on his face. Min ho always wonered how Chan was always so hyper and happy all the time. Min ho, on the other hand was famous for having a blank, no expression on his face at school. "Why would I be thrilled?" He asked Chan looking at the dorm numbers so he doesn't skip his own. "You know about having dorm mates, and this time I heard that it's all mixed, like you may get to be dorm mates with a freshman or a junior". Chan explained with yet another big smile. "I was hoping to get a room by myself, like last year but this time they gave it to someone else". Min ho said. They walked up the stairs as they found out that they didn't have their dorm in the ground floor.

"Who do you want your dorm mate to be?" Chan asked, earning a shrug from Min ho. "As long as they don't talk to me, aren't loud and hyper like you and mind their own business I'm fine with anyone". Chan poked his tongue on his cheek. "I'll take that as a compliment" making Min ho reply with a "of course you would".

"Well I want my room mate to be someone as happy and hyper as me". Chan answered even though Min ho never asked. "Two Chan's in one room? not a good idea". Min ho spoke and stepped forward leaving Chan behind who yelled out a "Yah!" before running to join Min ho.

Min ho and Chan were two totally different people, like completely different. Chan was nice, sweet, social and very caring. While Min ho was blunt, cold, very straight forward and anti-social. Both were really popular at school. Chan was literally friends with everyone and knew everyone at school, every one liked him. Min ho was also very popular, especially among the girls. Girls wanted to be with him and Boys wanted to be Him. He was a straight A student, Number 1 at school and a member of the school's dance team along, Because of his personality and killer visuals he was given the title of 'The Cold Hearted Prince' at school. Apparently people found his cold behavior chic and very hot.

"What's your dorm number?" Chan asked Min ho who shook his head. "I'm not going to tell you, you'll crash over my dorm every day like last year". Chan pouted. "Oh come on, we're best friends we've known each other since we were 10. You can't just do that to me".

Chan and Min ho were childhood friends, that is basically one of the big reasons why Chan doesn't mind Min ho's personality and his short comments and also why Min ho hasn't disowned Chan yet. They used to be neighbors when they were kids. Min ho's dad wasn't in the picture, and his mother was a business woman, due to which she would always leave Min ho to the Bang're residence because she was barely home and of course their neighbors never minded. Chan would always annoy Min ho to play with him and talk to him and Min ho at the end would agree. That is how Min ho and Chan had ended up being best friends. Even though Min ho would sometimes act cold towards Chan, they both knew he actually enjoyed Chan's company ... sometimes.

"Here , i'll tell you mine, it's 54. Now tell me yours". Chan tried to look at the piece of paper, Min ho pulled it away and placed it inside his jeans pocket. "As long as you promise me, you won't trespass in my dorm everyday and only come when I allow it". Chan rolled his eyes and sighed. "fine, I promise".

"It's 67".