Sixteen

I stayed with him in his room that night, it was easier that way, for me. When I woke up, I started to panic again, but I then realize that I was in Markus's arms in his room.

I poke him,"Markus, I need to get up," I tell him. He grunts, and holds me firmly. "Five more minutes," he says.

"Markus, I can't," I say. He opens his eyes. "I have to go the the bathroom," I tell him. He releases me and I bolt out of bed.

After I was done, Markus was fast asleep again. I look at him and smile,not climbing back in bed. My stomach growls.

Still wearing the clothes from yesterday, I open the bedroom door. I don't see anyone, so I walk out and close the door.

Using my nose, I soon find the kitchen, as women are preparing breakfast. I jump in and help, and they are happy for me to do so, even though I don't belong to the pack yet.

I make the pancakes and bacon, as they make everything else. They even let me sample some of the foods. By the time we were done cooking, I was already full.

I also got to know some of the women working in the kitchen, including Markus's mom. "Markus has never been an early riser," his mom Rose says laughing as her and I sit at the table, alone.

"Rose, what did Markus mean, by he wishes he could see what goes through my mind but not yet," I ask her. She looks at me, shocked.

"Honey he ment marking, him marking you allows both of you to read each other's mind, but it also comes with heat a week later," she says. I look at her confused.

"Heat, I what every female goes through, it makes you want to do nothing but have sex, and it can be very painful if avoided," she says, "he doesn't want to rush you is all."

I nod my head in understanding, which I do. "Well let's get you back up to Markus before the guys start coming down," Rose says, "I know men scare you, and that will get better in time as well," she reassures me.

She leads me back to Markus's room, and gives me a hug before I go in, "you'll be a great mate, when it's time," she says.

I go into his room. I see him sitting at the edge of his bed. He sees me and smiles. "You should move in here," he says hope in his eyes.

I nod, "ok, it'll help me, I think," I say, a little nervous about it though. It eases my thoughts, when I look up and see the biggest smile he has smiled.

"My mom is right you know, you'll be a great mate and Luna, in time," Markus says. My am fades as I sit next to him. As thoughts run through my head, "Luna,how can I be a Luna," I think to myself.

################################

*Please vote and comment.