Chapter 5

When Dahyun shouted spider Sana ran away but I'm not really scared spiders so I didn't run. Mabye thats what Dahyun wanted because now we are alone together. She approached me and I knew Sana was going to come back so I wanted to make sure it didn't look wierd. "Dahyun,Sana is my Girlfriend I'm going to stay faithful to her." I told Dahyun she carried on moving closer. She placed her head on my neck and wrapped her arms around me. I didn't really want her to get off because she was kinda warm. "Y/N please have me as your Girlfriend I'm way nicer than Sana." Dahyun whispered into my ear. I tried to ignore my body which was telling me to resist but I just had to wrap my arms around her. I see Sana in the corner of my eye run away crying. I try to run but Dahyun just puts me up against the wall and put her finger on her lip. "Shh" she said to me. She smirked as she forced her lips on to mine they were touching for at least 20 seconds. Then I remembered that Dahyun isn't the one I love. As I was walking away she shouted "LOVE YOU Y/N!" She shouted loud enough for the whole building to hear. When I went back in the practising room they all told me that Sana had gone home. It was raining outside but she left her umbrella so I picked it up and went to her apartment to see her.