uh nother wan ;)

Normani strolled out of the elevator, butt naked, while whipping her head around and twirling to the ground into a split pose, ass cheeks jiggling as her vagina hit the marble floor.

"Dramatic much?" Dinah rolled her eyes, hoping Normani hadn't left a pussy juice puddle on the floor. "You're one messy bitch sometimes."

"You're one to talk when I made such a mess of you the other night in the tour bus. And what did you think of that landing I just stuck?"

Dinah eyed Normani up and down as she held her provacative position on the floor.

"I bet its sticky. Isnt that cold on your... you know..."

Normani smiled at Dinah over her shoulder, obviously proud of herself and Dinah's slight bashfulness.

"I dont care because you're about to warm me up."

Normani lifted her agile form from the marble and cart wheeled over to the couch Dinah was sitting on in the living room of their hotel penthouse suite.

Dinah snorted at the way Normani's boobs flopped through the air.

"Your tiddies are pulling off their own dance moves. We love a performer. Do that at the billboard music awards."

Normani righted herself, shaking her chest playfully and climbing onto Dinah's naked lap. Dinah suddenly got more serious.

"You're about to give me a performance right now you dirty bitch."

Normani grabbed Dinahs jaw roughly, enjoying the way the blonde gasped when Normani pressed her knee between Dinah's legs.

"Fuck did you moisturize? You know how much more friction I get when your knees are ashy," Dinah pouted, pressing her cunt desperately up into Normani's leg.

"Its not my fault you lost your sensitivity when you accidentally masturbated with hot cheeto dust still on your fingers."

Dinah pouted harder, her lower lip drooping.

"But you think its sexy that I like it rough."

"Shut up like a good little trollop and put your collar on for me Dinah."

Normani handed Dinah the collar, and Dinah obeyed, placing the collar around her neck and fastening it. Normani attached the leather leash as a lead and climbed off Dinahs lap, tugging gently on the leash to coax Dinah to the floor.

"On all fours bitch."

Normani watched Dinah wordlessly get on her hands and knees. She rolled her eyes at the woman's posture, lifting her leg to step on her lower back to correct her.

"Chin up too. I deserve your attention slut."

Normani waited for eye contact, running her fingers through the top of Dinahs blonde mane and tugging, not as gently as she did with the leash.

"Now you're going to crawl to the bedroom, and you'd better make it fucking pretty for me, not like that time you ran from the slime."

Dinah bit her lip and nodded, beginning to crawl across the marble floor.

Normani led her into the bedroom where Dinah sat back on her heels and waited for direction, her knees digging into the floor.

"Now, you're going to beg me on your knees to eat my pussy, and I'll decide if you deserve it or not."

Normani lifted one of her legs, putting her foot on the bed behind Dinah, presenting the pristine pussy the blonde would be pleading for.

Dinah swallowed thickly.