thirty five

Aaron's POV

"Dady will mammie be alright?"Nai'a asked.

" yes She'll be okey, I promise" I said while holding both my kids hands.

Khair is presently at the hospital currently and in the labour room shouting and insulting everybody, it has been Eleven months of having Khair back into my life and we were blessed with a baby Alhamdudilah and I just can't wait for his arrival, yes its a boy.

"princess aren't you guys sleepy?" I asked them when I saw Nai'a yawning.

"yes dady but mammie" Nailah said while wiping her tears.

"do you want a brother?" I asked while cuddling them.

"yes dady" they said in unison.

"guess what?" I said while dropping them on the ground.

"wetin (what?)" Nai'a said making my jaw drop.

"how did you learn that?" I asked holding unto her hands.

"baba maigadi use to say it allot" Nailah said chuckling.

"baba maigadi the gate man?" I said chuckling.

"don't say that its bad English " I said and they all nodded in affirmative.

"Mr Aaron
Jamal" the doctor said walking out.

"yes" I answered while etting go of my kids.

"your wife has put to birth" he said and I couldn't help but hug him and he just chuckle.

"here's your child" a nurse said walking out with my little son who I immediately grabbed.

"the other one is getting cleaned up" the nurse said walking in.

"getting cleaned up? " I asked while raising a brow.

"yes she had twins, two boys" the doctor said and I hugged him again.

"I love you so much" I said as soon as I  walked into khairs room and there she was with many gadget attached to her but she's alright.

"where are they?" was the only thing she said.

"they're with umma and Ummie" khairs mum and my mum were outside with them.

"oh I want to see them" she said whils getting up.

"OK" I said walking out to get my four bundle of joy.

"Mammie" Nai'a said walking in and  Khair hugged them all. she collected her twins and kissed them on their fore head one by one.

"what are their names?" she said looking at me "Adam and Adnan" I said picking up my Adnan which is the fair one just like Nai'a, while Adam is the chocolate one just like Khair. Alhamdudilah my family is complete.

***
A

aron's POV
We arrived home a week Ago and the twins have been giving us allot of headaches,I sleep in the day while Khair sleeps at night.

I remember last night when Adam woke up crying and I had to walk around all day with him while Khair and Adnan were asleep.

Aaron, Please come Adnan is crying" Khair said and I just jolted right and went go see what our newest trouble makers were up to again.

"why is he crying?" I asked with a yawn escaping my mouth, I feel so sleepy.

"I don't know, please help me walk around with him while I feed Adam"  she said and I just picked him up and went straight to Nai'a and Nailah's room.

"Dady" Nai'a and Nailah said as soon as I walked inn.

"yes" i said while Sitting on their bin bag.

"you don't love us anymore" Nai'a said making me chuckle.

"why do you say that?" I asked as I laid a sleeping Adnan on the bed.

"because since Ani and Adi came you stopped talking to us, you don't play with us anymore" Nailah said.

"Darling, I love you all equally and I'll always love you forever" I said while  hugging them but Adnan had to ruin it all with his loud crying.

"Ani" I said while picking up Adnan from his position and walking to khairs room.

"Khair I'm fed up with Ani" I said in a pout.

"oh, you think I'm happy making you suffer all day "she said.

" No, I think I'll have to hire a nurse to help us" I said while pating Adnan's  back.

"yeah I think so to" she said while putting Adam in his crib, I guess he's asleep. but Adnan is still  awake "this is gonna be a long day" I thought with a loud sigh.