Chapter 39

Mexico
*Heaven's POV*
Since it was already really late, and I was leaving with Landon and the Sullivan's tomorrow either ways, Aphrodite insisted I stayed over in their penthouse till tomorrow. Athena and Justus stayed too.

The penthouse was a lovely modern space, with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a huge kitchen which opened up to the artsy living room. It also had one office and several balconies outside each room. The whole place had almost no walls, as windows dominated it.

_ "okay so there are only two rooms which you have to figure out how to share, since the other room is mine and Juliano's, and Rose's. I'm going back to bed, you guys figure it out alright? Goodnight" says Mrs.Garcia as she leaves the living room. "Oh, and Landon don't even think about making Justus sleep on the couch, he's our guest... so if anything goes wrong, you're the one who's gonna sleep there" she calls out from her room. Justus had a funny smile on his face which looked as if he had won the lottery. Meanwhile Landon rolled his eyes and places his hands on his hips.

We stared at each other blankly, trying to figure out how we were about to sleep.

_ "oh come on" said Athena catching our attention, "we all know what this means... stop procrastinating. Come on Justus, let's go, the guest room is waiting. Night yall!" She dragged her brother along.

_ "by the way, we're taking some of your clothes to sleep in. Night" states Justus as he peeked from behind the wall, smiling sheepishly.

_ "oooookayyy" I stretch the letters, as now Landon and I stood awkwardly in the silent house.

_ "you take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch" quickly says Landon.

_ "It's fine, I can take the couch. Really I'm okay with that"

_ "Did you not just here my mom? If she sees you on the couch tomorrow morning, I'm a castrated man. So you're taking the bed" he states with a serious look on his face. I couldn't help but giggle at his comment, making him laugh along.

_ "do you mind if I borrow some clothes?" I ask.

_ "sure come on" Landon leads me to his room and starts raiding his drawers. "Here's a t-shirt... but, I don't know about bottoms, they'll all be too big I guess" he continues rubbing his neck uneasily.

_ "it's fine, the t should fit me like a dress. I should be good"

_ "if you're sure. You can change in my bathroom then." he says pointing at a door behind me. I enter and change into the gray shirt he gave me. As soon as I unfolded it, his scent of manly leather and tobacco asphyxiated me and numbed my senses. I found myself tugging at the fabric, torn between having it cover my legs or pulling it to my face to engulf in the scent.

I exited the bathroom into Landon's room, only to walk in on him changing. There he stood, half naked only in some comfy shorts looking all godly and ripped. This is not the first time I've see him shirtless, but GOD... he is the hottest man I have ever laid my eyes on. The way his tattoos slithered around his perfect body, made me weak to the knees. His abs were perfectly defined showing off snatched six packs.

_ "Like what you see hell?" His alluring voice knockes me out of my trance. He came closer.

^Landon's POV^
As I was changing my clothes, the bathroom door opened and a pretty little Heaven shyly stepped out.

The shirt I gave her barely covered her hourglass figure. I'm not complaining though. Her long legs were completely exposed up until her thigh. I must admit... I may or may not have done that on purpose.

She looked ravishing, stunning, gorgeous. Her silky fawn hair had been tied into a messy bun, and her bare face offered me a clear view of those cute freckles I love so much. Her cheeks were of a soft shade of pink, due to the hot shower she has taken. I had noticed she was staring at me as well so I thought: why not mess around a-bit?"