Love❤️

(You and Michael have moved to your house your house is more stable)
It been a month since Michael took you but over time you guys became something more not best friends lovers maybe he treated you like it his Queen he helped you when you need it but one day you decide to go to the store "Michael I'll be right back going to the store" "ok be carful " " I will bye" "bye " you walk out of the House and go to your car you get in and start it "excuse me miss (y/n) " "eekkk!" "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" "oh hi dr. Loomis did you need something" "have you seen Michael yet" "no I'm sorry nothing weird has been going on lately" oh ok well I'm glad you're ok see you later (y/n)" "bye" you drive to the store and you Park on the other side of the store you go inside and grab some food and Clothing you go to the cashier "hi miss" "why hello there dear is this all" "yes it is " "ok that will be $17 " "here you are " "have a lovely day" you walk to you car but since it was on the other side of the store you decided to cut cut through an alleyway before you know it a knife is held to your throat "look at what we got here what is a girl like you doing in a alleyway dollface" you didn't say anything"what's wrong doll cats got your tongue heh" "just leave me alone" "no where can I have some fun~" you knew what he meant he threw you to the ground "OW STOP PLEASE " "OH we are just getting started" he grabs your hands and puts them above your head he pushes him self on to you and makes you spread your legs "STOP PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE " he covers your mouth and starts to kiss your neck you look behind him only to see Michael he grab him by the caller and pull him off you you quickly cover your eyes out of fear you weren't scared of Michael you weren't scared of the blood hitting you you were scared to see the body you felt hot blood hit your body suddenly you fell Michael's hands you flinched but he picked you up and walked home with you "m-Michael" "yes?" "I'm sorry" "why are you sorry it's not your fault " "I shouldn't have left" "shhhh it's ok don't cry" he held you tighter once you got home he made you change and get comfy on the couch he Went to go clean off his jumpsuit and his mask he came back later and let you lay on him "Michael " "yes dear" "c-can I see your face?" He knew it was time that you saw him he was just scared you wouldn't love him anymore he grabs his mask and takes it off his long dirty blonde hair falls in front of his face he had a strong Jawline and his face had some dirt on it but you don't mind you look at his lips they were a light red and they looked so soft like the first kiss you get A little close before planting a kiss on his lips he return the kiss and pulls you closer then he stops kissing you "what's wrong?" "I want you~"you were shocked but your expression turned into a smile "I'm all yours~" he Smiled and picked you up he cared you up the stairs and into your room he laid you on the bed and got on top of you "you're in for one hell of a night (𝒴/𝓃)~"