Chapter 6

Malia

O.M.G the Prince kissed me and I enjoyed it ,it feels so wrong yet so right and I just can't get the memory out of my head.

Am starting to feel some sort of attraction towards him,I know it wrong but I can't help it.

Tiffany called me the next morning to take breakfast to the Prince room ,to be honest I don't think I have the guts to face him after what happened the previous day.

I reluctantly went to his room to deliver his breakfast.

I knocked several time on his door when i didn't hear a sound I opened the door and looking around his room it was empty, I dropped the food quickly as I was about to go when he entered the room shirtless.

I couldn't help but stop to stare at his chest
O god why does he keep doing this to me he knows I can't resist not staring at his delicious chest still he....

"Are you leaving without my dismissal?" he looked at me smirking, enjoying how I was staring at his chest.
My cheeks immediately turned red as I look at the floor.

"No Your Highness" I said

"Good because I need your help with something" he said.

" What is it, Your Highness"I said

"I want you to be tutor,I heard you lost your dad a week to your graduation from college,am sorry about that and I also heard you were the best graduating student"
he paused a little then continued.

"I have low grades ,I need your help to get my grades up, please don't refuse I will do what ever you tell me too,I will give you any amount.."he said

" It's fine I will help you,we start tomorrow,we will meet here every afternoon after am done with my chores. I have to go now,"I said as I turned and left the room.

Anderson

As soon as she left I jumped with joy. I was a straight A student,I lied so I could get to spend more time with her.
Since our kiss I just couldn't stop thinking about her and I can't help but want to spend my time with her.

I took my car keys and I went downstairs to meet up with some friends whom I decided to spend my afternoon with.

I was to meet my twin friends Andrew and Peter at our usual spot
"The Extract cafe" (am sorry I couldn't think of a better name)

As I entered Andrew and Peter grabbed me in a bone crushing hug.

"It's been long man,how have you been" Andrew asked

"Am good,how are your parents" I asked.

"Whinny as always, asking us to get married" Peter said

"I mean we are just 21 and there bugging us with that kind of shit,I really want to enjoy my youthful days"Andrew added.

I have never see this two as the type to settle down and get married I mean they fuck anything on skirt but they were loyal friends , always there for me,they help me get over my heart break from Jessica betrayal.

I was really crazy about her when we dated but now I actually don't know what I saw in her cheating ass,when I caught her,turns out that was not the first time she had cheated on me, Andrew and Peter knew but they didn't tell because,one: I was in love with her, and two,I won't have believed them because I was blinded by my love for her, until I caught her in bed with my best friend,former best friend Daniel,the bastard left town after the incident and never came back not even to apologise.

Jessica on her part is trying to get closer to my family so they will choose her as my bride as I attain the throne,my parents are so blinded by their close relationship with her parents to notice what a money hungry cheating bitch she is.

Thanks for reading
Please Kindly
Comment and vote
Thank you 🤗