19| Interrupted

❛❛When you say that you love me,
Feels like I’m walking across the sky.❜❜

- Best of Me

๑☆゚.*・。๑

"Even if I die, it's you."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not asking you to die for me?" Jihye blurted out after staring at Jungkook for a few seconds.

Jungkook laughed and shook his head. "So, are you still mad at me?"

"As much as I want to say yes, I'm afraid the answer is no," Jihye admitted. "But can you not be so cheesy?"

Jungkook got up from the bed and walked towards Jihye. "I know you love it," he said with a hint of pride in his voice.

"Yeah, right," she scoffed, walking over to her closet.

"You know, Jihye-ah," he suddenly spoke out causing Jihye to face him. "I'm your boyfriend."

"Yes." Confusion sparked inside Jihye.

"And I'm an year older than you," he added.

Jihye hummed in response and turned around to open her closet door. "Do you understand what I'm implying?"

"No," Jihye bluntly replied and touched the handle of the door to open it but stopped immediately as she felt a wave of heat crashing in on her. But it wasn't normal.

She realized what had happened.

Jungkook had walked up to her while her back faced him and now he was standing only inches behind Jihye so that she could feel the warmth of his body radiating off on to her. The close proximity made her feel uncomfortable, and she was pretty sure that's what people called 'butterflies in the stomach'.

Jungkook placed his hands on her waist. "What are you-"

He cut Jihye off abruptly and said,"You don't understand what I want?"

"No," Jihye replied but her voice was too low for her own liking.

Jungkook chuckled, and spun Jihye around in his arms effortlessly so that he could see her face. "Why are you so innocent, Jihye?"

Jihye looked into his eyes and for the first time, she saw something in them that was never there before.

Lust.

Even in her 'innocent' life, that was something she could recognize. As if to prove her correct, he stated, "It makes me wanna do all sorts of wrong things to you."

Jihye wasn't sure how long she'd be able to survive under his intense, laser-like gaze. "I want you to call me Oppa."

Even in that situation, Jihye scoffed. "In your dreams."

"Oh, yeah?" Jungkook pressed his body on to hers causing her to back away. Her back touched the closet door; she was as trapped as the bullies had her a week ago. "I don't like to say things twice, sweetheart."

Jihye refused to do so and stayed silent. Maybe the fact that she'd expected him to say something even more serious gave her the courage not to go down without a fight.

"What if I don't?" She didn't hesitate to glare back.

Jungkook said smugly, "Then I'll make you." He suddenly held Jihye's hands and pinned them on either side of her head.