31 | τριάντα ένα

31 | τριάντα ένα

▃▃▃▃▃☯︎▃▃▃▃▃

I WAS BROUGHT back into the room with a pounding head and the urge the vomit out everything I'd just digested. He really did this to me.

Now that I had seen proof, everything was coming back to me in waves. Everything. All of my memories of the people I had once loved, now forgotten were flashing back to me.

Aphrodite was still sat next to me, her lips pressed into a straight line. I couldn't stand looking at her at the moment, I felt like a fool.

There had been a tear streaming down my now pale cheek, and then another and soon I was full on crying. I ran out the room, slamming the door behind myself as I felt bile rising up my throat. I was going to be sick. He made me sick.

How could he do this to me? How could he look me in the eye like there was nothing wrong after everything he'd done?

I took off my heels, they were hurting my feet, throwing them across the hall as I made my way downstairs. I was blanking, everything was coming back to me now. I felt it all, crushing down on my body.

It was too much to handle, the tears streaming down my face and the bile rising up my throat, my body was vibrating, and I didn't know how or why. I felt my chest closing up.

I made my way downstairs. I would find him, and he would pay for everything he did to me.

I spluttered forward like a drunk person but I didn't care.

I was among the crowds now. There was loud piano music that Apollo was playing from the stage, high in concentration as his fingers ran along the keys.

"Ariel... are you alright?" Hercules' voice sounded through the music. He could not take his eyes off of me, and he was watching me as if I was a zombie, some escaped freak from the circus.

I didn't say anything. He frowned. "You're glowing. You're crying, what's going on?" I frowned, glancing down at my hands.

My veins had been glowing a bright red colour, I could see the blood flowing through them. "Let's get you out of here." He whispered, taking my hand but wincing immediately.

"You're burning up." He said. "Follow me." I did as he said, climbing up the stairs once again. He led me back into the room, where Aphrodite was still sat with the drink in her hand.

Her eyes widened at the sight of me as she stood from the bed. "What happened?" She asked Hercules. He shrugged. "She came downstairs like this." He explained and I didn't know what all the fuss was about until I looked into the full scale mirror.

My makeup was ruined by the blueish-black tears that came streaming down my face. I was crying blood. My blood. The blue blood.

It was like I was malfunctioning, I could seen my veins as they were glowing a translucent red colour, and the blue blood that was flowing through it glowed even brighter.

"It's because of the kiss." I fell to the floor. "Her mortal body cannot handle the power given to her by the kiss. Get Asclepius!" She screeched as Hercules fumbled out of the room.