||Chapter 1||

Hello! I'm W0rshi, I play Animaljam, an online game in which you play as a customizable animal, that's the main thing, however; In Animaljam there's a trading system, in which you can trade items with other users. Some are more rare than others, and that's why I'm searching for one specific item.

I play as an arctic wolf, one of the most popular animals in the game. White and blue with a spot pattern across the back and a large spot around the front of the face to the lower part of the ears, and of course a blue long spiked wristband.

Wristbands are worth a lot, but not nearly as much as a collar. For years I've been looking for a blue long spiked collar, but have never gotten one. It isn't the rarest, yes, but it matches my favourite outfit. Thus, I wanted it.

I was buying the new rare in the shop that had arrived minutes before, it was a monday, in which a rare item is put in the shop for the rest of the day. The shop was packed, so when I returned outside to the main area in Jamaa Township it was mainly empty except for a small, plain white rabbit sitting by the shop.

I began to type out something to them, but when I was about to submit- "What do you want?" -The rabbit said, the chat bubble floating over their head for about 20 seconds before fading away. I replied quickly; "Nothing." And walked away. But then, I heard a faint bell sound from the tab, someone had gone to my den. I clicked on the house icon in the bottom right of the screen to go to my den, and there was a friend I hadn't talked to in years, wearing a blue long spiked collar.

"Hello." They said as soon as I popped up in the den. "Hi, what do you need?" I replied, confused. Why'd they come here now, after years of not talking to me? 

"Nothing, but I have a gift for you." Reading this out, I was half angry because of the fact they waited for a few years to say this to me. 

"What is it?" I asked.

I was immediately sent a trade request, they had asked for my necklace I put up on my trade as a joke for their blue spiked collar.

I accepted, thinking it was a troll, but she accepted aswell. "You better not be tricking me." I said after the trade was completed, it was a success.

But, I only realized after that, they'd left the den. Thus, having no buisness there now, I put the blue spiked collar on my avatar, satisfied, however unsure of whether I should celebrate too much, afterall, it could be a trick.

When I attempted to return to Jamaa Township, it was full. So, I went to another place instead.

Mt. Shiveer.

There were multiple animals on the ice, hopping, I knew this was stupid so I hesitated to join or not, afterall it had never worked before, why would it work now?

But, I saw the rabbit who was talking to me in Jamaa Township a few minutes ago hopping there, so, I joined in. Maybe to talk to them, but was quickly teleported somewhere else, a loud crack drumming in my headphones.