Episode 2: Kidnapped

Previously on the Cyber Plague...

Loxley discovered a wristband that had fallen on Earth after a long battle on the outer rim universe. He was chosen by fate to protect the Earth from the evil Trolls who wanted to come to earth and use the raw materials to rebuild the lost city of Kantai...

Present day...

"Let me wear this wristband and see what happens"

Loxley was now psyched up to see what will happen after pressing the different buttons on the wristband.

"Hello Master Loxley, you have been chosen by the outer rim galaxy council to be the guardian of the obsidian rock"

"The DNA in this band can give the guardian the power to teleport from the different galaxies and a wide range of weapon usage from the outer rim Armory"

The wristband now started showing how the band was formed and how it came to fall on earth.

After this the doorbell rang and guess what, who was there?

Unfortunately, it was Loxley mother who was there and had brought home his favorite junk food.

"Loxley, am home... where are you have got your favorite food... Cheese burger and ketchup"

"I am here mum, on my way"

Loxley said as they rushed to the kitchen.

"Bolt, make sure that this is our little secret, Okay boy...."

"Do you have plans for the evening Loxley?"

"Yes mum, will be dressing up for the Evening party at Brooke's place down the alley"

"Okay, don't be late..."

Loxley said as he rushed to his room took out a black Tuxedo and some black shoes and went down stairs to meet up with his best pals at the party.

Brooke is one of Loxley childhood friend who they grew up together and was holding this party in order to play catch up from coming from Sydney.

Loxley arrived on time and meet up with Ron and her girl Jill as they were also coming to the party.

"Such a bright evening for us to celebrate with Brooke this day"

Ron said as he pressed the doorbell.

"And who have we got here?"

"Let all say hi to my best pal, Loxley"

Brooke said as he welcomed the other friends into the house.

The wristband then gave Loxley a notification and then opened and projected some images

"Your Dad has been kidnapped and are now on their way to the outer rim by the Zantai of the Cyber Trolls where no one can go except for the guardian of the obsidian rock."

Loxley looked very saddened and frightened

"What is the status?"

"They are headed for the Axon mines of Moni city and are in a subspace transference buffer grid space vehicle in the outer rim galaxy"

"Can I get a Master to get me to Axon and help me get to the Zale military base undetected to get some ammunition?"

"Master Loxley travel arrangements have been made and the transport plane is now being prepped to transport you to the outer rim "

"Skywalker Fotta and Zaldi will be waiting for you but first we need to send them a signal to them to arrange the transport"

Loxley went down stairs and hugged some ladies and gents and acted as if everything was normal.

"Let's make a toast" Lawson said

"This goes to Loxley, my right hand man"

He said as everyone shouted his name as others jumped into the pool, others drinking and others enjoying the variety of foods present at the party.

"Hey, I am sorry need to go and get something in a hurry but will be here before your know it"

He kissed some of the ladies and let the party for home...

Stay put for the next episode....

 Don't forget  to vote and comment.

PS. Keep the conversation going on what the next episode will be.