4

Samantha's POV

 I will admit that I was shocked to see that it was a boy around my age vomiting his gut out. Yeah, it wasn't what I was expecting but that didn't stop my mommy side come out as I rush towards him.

I try to comfort him by rubbing my hand up and down his back and whispering reassuring words in his ear. I also might have cooed at him once or twice but that doesn't matter right now.

Currently, I am lightly dabbing a damp wash clothes against his sweaty forehead but end up doing it to the rest of his face when I see him start to drift off.

I wonder how long he has been here? I mean he must have come with the rest of the school on this trip as I'm sure the workers here do room checks when people leave.

Looking at the boy I am memorised at how cute he is. He'd make an adorable little.

Shaking myself out of those thoughts before they start to get out of control I look around for an extra blanket as I notice that he still hasn't stopped shivering.

Not noticing how many hours have passed as I clean and care for the boy making him as comfortable as he can be in this type of situation all while struggling to get him to drink some water to stay hydrated but he seems to keep spilling it in his groggy state.

After waking him up to trying to some more fluids in him as he was bound to be sicker if his fever had anything to go by I soon find myself falling asleep next to him.

. . . . . . . . . . 

A light tugging at my hair brought me out of my slumber.

Blinking my eyes open in confusion I am greeted with the sight of the ill boy curled up against my body seeking warmth.

Another tug slightly startles my half-awake form.

I slowly turn my head around only to notice the little cuties hand that is absently paling with my hair as he sleeps. Mentally "awwing" at him I carefully untangle his hand from my locks and tiptoe towards the bathroom to relieve myself.

As I am washing my hand I start to hear slight whimpering coming from the other room.Knowing that it was the boy I quickly finish making sure to dry my hands before opening the door that separates us.

Walking over to the bed I see the boy tightly clutching the pillow I had once occupied. His forehead creased and drenched with sweat makes my worry for the boy increase.

It wasn't un till I see him visibly start to shake that I hush over and immediately start to try and settle the still sleeping student.

I start with dapping his face with a wet towel and stocking his damp hair once the towel doesn't help to calm him down.

When tears fall from his closed eyes and his whimpers increase I- without a second thought- scoop his burning body into my arms and gently rock us as I softly hum a lullaby.

He unconsciously moves his head into the crook of my neck lightly murmuring against the skin their while arm slightly wraps itself around me.

This position seems to calm him down a lot faster than I was expecting him to, slightly shocking me at how the technique I use on littles works on this muscular teen.

Once he is fully calmed down I take notice of the hunger in my stomach and make a plan in my head on how to get back to my room.

I gently place the nameless boy onto the bed once I checked that he was deeply asleep making sure to wrap him up in the conformer.

I quickly tidy and make sure that there is a bucket near him as I think of what to do.

It doesn't take long for me to decide to take a chance and try and find my way back to the dorm as I hope somebody will be wondering about as it is breakfast time.

As take one last look at the peacefully sleeping teen I ignore the feeling I get in my stomach as I notice the thumb he is gently sucking on and I make a mental promise to be back this time with some supplies.