Part 15

11:50PM

Jacey been down my throat all day because I let Destiny stay. It's later and that nigga still ain't bring her back yet, so I'm lowkey worried.

She finally fell asleep, and I'm about to go see what's going with this nigga. I hopped out the car and knocked on the door. No answer, so I knocked again. Monte cracked the door and Destiny screamed help, so I pushed the door back. She was laying on the floor holding her face.

Her, Jacey, and they momma talk so much shit, but be letting these weak ass niggas put hands on them.

I didn't even ask questions I just hit dude until he was out. I was about to hit him again, but Destiny pulled my arm back. How you gone scream for help, then when help come protect the person who you asking other people to protect you from? Weird.

"Stop you're going to kill him" she yelled

"Good, go get in the damn car" I told her

"No I'm not going nowhere"

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR" I yelled

"NO" she yelled back

I picked her up and she was fighting me off. When we made it outside an elderly woman was standing on the sidewalk, looked like she was waiting on someone.

Destiny kept screaming and telling me to put her down. Which made the lady turn around to us.

"Don't worry baby I heard your screams and I called the police" she then pointed at me "young man you should be ashamed of yourself putting hands on this young girl"

I ignored her and opened the passenger side door pushing Destiny in, Who was still acting stupid.

"Get in the fucking car dude what the fuck is wrong with you" I said

"I love him and he loves me and y'all just want me to leave him, not happening"

"You dumber than I thought" I said at this point I was pissed because of how annoying and dumb she was acting. I grabbed her arm and the lady walked over pulling me.

I swear I did not mean to make the poor lady fall, but I did and as soon as she hit the ground cops pulled up. She started being dramatic and Destiny ran in the house.

The cops put me in handcuffs, and threw me in the car. This some bullshit!

I woke up and Kaden was gone

I woke up and Kaden was gone. It's 7 in the morning and I know he not at work. I looked around the house and Destiny wasn't here either. I called Kaden and he didn't answer.

A few hours later I got a call.
*I don't know how this jail stuff work😂 so if This not how it works don't stress me about it*
"Hello?"

"Jacey I need you to come bail me out or some" Kaden voice came through the phone.

"Bail you out? Nigga how the fuck you end up in jail anyway. And where I'm gone get the money from?"

"Yo Damn sister made a big ass scene last night and some lady tried to jump in fell and then the police pulled up"

"Okay well I'll just go ask the lady not to press charges"

"She not yo sister is because I fought her boyfriend, he was beating on her and she told them I was and he tried to help so I knocked him out"

"3 more minutes" I heard a guard say.

"Tell him to shut the fuck up, and I'll figure some out" I hung up

After today, I'm no longer gone try and help Destiny delusional ass. She wants to get beat? She can be my guest, but I'm done with her bullshit.

I took Kaden next door to my neighbor, who watches him sometimes. Then drove to monte's house, I banged on Monte's door yet again. Destiny came and opened it and I just slapped her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed at her

"Jacey I'm sorry he was hurting him, and I don't want my baby not to have a dad" she cried

"Oh so you send my baby daddy to jail? You stupid were trying to help you idiot"

"WELL I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING HELP" she raised her voice extremely loud

"I'll advise you to lower your voice and calm the fuck down. Now call the jail and tell them you don't want to press charges"

We argued for a few more minutes until she finally did. They told her he can be picked up in 2 hours.

"Destiny I'm over your bullshit, don't call me, don't text, and don't pop up at my house if you need help. Fuck you and him, and I'm telling momma you pregnant" I said before slamming the door and driving to my mom's house.

After knocking and greeting them both I sat down and told them we needed to talk.

"I'm gone get straight to the point, Destiny pregnant and getting hit on. Kaden tried to help but she lied on him now he's in jail. I don't What y'all gone do with her, but I'm done trying to help."

"Where is she" her dad said and boy was he angry

"I gave you the address before"

He got up and left out slamming the door. Welp that's my cue to go, so I got and left. My mom was just sitting there looking stupid.

2 hours later

We drove down to where Kaden was being held, and he came out like 30 minutes later.

He got in the car and I just started laughing. I honestly don't know why. "What's funny?" He asked

"Nun, but drive I don't want to" I told him getting out.

On the drive back I told him about today.

"Them benches ain't comfortable for shit" he said

"Aww poor baby lets hope that couch do you some justice" I said

"Nah I'm sleeping in the bed tonight"

"No yo-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. He had me up against the wall kissing me. I pushed him off breathing hard.

"Stop doing that" I said

"Doing what?" He laughed

"Kissing me off guard you need to warn me"

"I'm finna kiss you" He said kissing me again. He picked me up and took us to the room throwing me on the bed.

"Wait Kash" I said while he was pulling his shirt off and getting on me

"He'll be fine" he smirked.

—————