Part 12

Jimin: The dare

»Why'd you grab my ass?« I slurred out and looked back at Taehyung who gave me a drunk perverted smirk.

»Relax, Jimin. It was an accident.«

I furrowed my eyebrows.

»But your hand is still on my ass.«

»It's still an accident!!« he snapped and pulled me closer with his free hand on my hips.

I yelped when I felt a harsh arm on my wrist, pulling me away from slumped Taehyung and into the floor next to him.

I glanced back only to be met with Yoongi's furious gaze and a pissed: »I think that's enough.«

I tried to get back to Tae, but my legs were limb and I had a feeling they don't belong to me.

I drank too much, I decided.

We've been playing truth or dare for the last two hours, happily drinking in the process and slowly getting wasted. It all started with innocent questions like:

What's your most embarrassing story?

Who's your celebrity crush?

What's your favorite feature about yourself?

But, of course, it didn't last long. Hoseok and Namjoon soon started with questions about sex, but since we were all drunk we didn't really care. Jungkook was challenged to give Taehyung a hickey and remove his own shirt. Jin and Yoongi confessed that they've already lost their virginity and I told them I had zero experience (with girls, of course). Namjoon proudly reported that his mother once caught him watching porn, while Hoseok was giving Jin a clumsy lap dance. Taehyung was asked to moan as loud as he could. We were all spitting our life experiences, not even slightly embarrassed and our fifth bottle of vodka was not-so-slowly disappearing.

I shut my eyes when I suddenly felt an urge to puke.

»It's my turn!« shouted Hoseok and giggled to himself.

I lifted my head to look at him.

He smirked: »This is a question for us all. Which one of the members would you date if he was a girl?«

We all groaned in annoyance.

None of us, except for Yoongi, formally confirmed to being gay, but it was quite obvious, so the question was really out of place for me. I had to answer anyway. Nobody said what would happen if somebody refused to tell something or complete the dare, but I had the feeling it wouldn't be something good.

»I'll start if you're uncomfortable,« said Hoseok.

He gave Jin a perverted look with a wiggle of eyebrows.

»I choose Jin.«

»Can I choose Jin too?« slurred Jungkook, falling face first into the carpet while Jin just giggled.

»Well, I'd say myself too,« he said and gulped down the contents of his cup until he realized it's empty.

I was ready to yell out Yoongi's name, but he interrupted me, laughing darkly and I instantly knew something was up.

»I say Hoseok,« he said uncomfortably, but strangely proud.

My heart sunk. I felt like a little kid on Helloween that didn't get his candy.

Hoseok seemed cutely confused: »Wow, hyung. I never knew you see me like that ...«

Yoongi scoffed.