The Mess

teruhashi snuck into the locker room.  

As such a perfect pretty girl it is hard to be sneaky, but of course if she was caught, she could play dumb.  After all there is no reason for such a perfect pretty girl to sneak into a boys locker room, she would be a deviant if she tried that on purpose, what would everyone think.  

The blue haired beauty snuck in rather easily with most kids outside for gym, and the rest in their class.  

Now which locker is siakis.  

Teruhashi went through each locker, she found the neatest, cleanest locker and went through it.  Of course the perfect locker would belong to the perfect boy.  

'Im not doing anything wrong, as a perfect pretty girl, Im just trying to  fix this misunderstanding between me and siaki.   I know he can't actually like that boy, first off it isnt normal, second why would he want Kiadou when he has me! He still must not understand that i am really an option.   I would date siaki in a heart beat, I know this boy would love to be with me if he knew i was serious, and that I wasn't joking or offering my love out of pity.  of course he probably thinks if i did date him it would be as a favor, so he doesn't want to be embarrassed." That blue haired bitch thought.  

She dug through his locker carefully, 'those are siakis shoes, SO this IS his locker!' she thought as she went through the clothes hanging in the locker.  nothing.  Pshh.  She dug through his back pack and found his phone.  She turned it on and the screen showed a lock.   

Hmm, now whats the password.  She typed in the Teruhashi, she tried her birthday, she tried perfectprettygirl..  hmmm none of those passwords worked.   

"Maybe typing my name would just remind him of how he doesnt have me." 

She thought for a moment then typed in kiadou, it didnt work.  she tyed in his first name shun.  ANd siakis phone unlocked.

she went through their messages and was shocked to see that siaki did want her.  He did want kiadou.   

She continued to search through.  she sent herself  screenshots of the conversations, next she went through his photos, which included kiadou not paying attention, or kiadou having fun, or kiadou sleeping.. then oh god... she sent her phone all those pictures.  

She snuck out of the locker room and into the bathroom and started to get upset.  

"How could this boy not say oh wow! how could this boy not want me! Im everything this boy should want." she started to throw a fit as she went through all those pics and got madder rereading those messages.  

Out of rage she sent it to everyone in her contact list, who then sent it to everyone else, and so on.