1.4

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER WAS HARSHLY woken by a sharp and painful shock of energy. Her vision was blurry and her surroundings were dark, unfamiliar and not at all comforting.

She was in some kind of dreary room, with bars  and a layer of glass to stop her from escaping.

As her eye sight finally came into focus, Amber suddenly felt wide awake. Surrounding her cell were men in camouflage clothes, helmets and terrifyingly big guns. She gulped as her breathing sped up.

This is exactly what Hydra was like.

Amber suddenly gasped, she let her hands fall to her side to where her wound that T'Challa had so graciously given to her. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. She felt the thin lines where they had stitched her up.

At least she knew she wouldn't be dying anytime soon, although there were worst things that could happen.

Amber looked down at her body, she was dressed in a big blue t-shirt and pants, and underneath the top was a grey long sleeved top. Attached to her foot was a heavy metal weight attached to the floor, The girl presumed it was to prevent her from using her speed.

Amber stretched her fingers and another shock blasted through her body, she whimpered in pain, as she brought her hands up to the cold familiar metal collar clasped around her neck. Amber forced her body to attempt to stand up but soon gave up as her pain shot through her side.

Sam, (who she didn't realize was in the cell beside her), noticed the movement in her cell."Guys! She's awake" He called out to the others, Amber whipped her head over to look at him, his face was bruised and beaten badly.

She looked outside her cell door, the cells were all placed in a semicircle, her eyes fell on Clint, Scott and Sam, but someone was missing.

Where was Wanda?

"Hey kid" Clint said tiredly, his eyes looked like he hadn't slept in a while.

Amber opened her mouth to reply, but was shocked instantaneously. She let out a small squeak and kept her mouth closed. Everyone froze and their looks of relief turned into fury.

"First they take away our right to food and now they're torturing the girl. That's messed up, man." Sam fumed, banging his fists on the bars.

"I'm glad you're awake kid. It's been a few hours since we were brought here." Clint told her, trying to fill her in, "They moved Wanda to a different sector. To a more secure area". Amber looked down, tears were falling from her eyes. She knew crying wasn't going to help, in fact it was rather pointless, but she couldn't help herself.

She'd lost everything.

First her home and family, then her normal life, then Pietro, then Wanda, Now her only other family and the will to live.

"Amber Svetlana Maximoff" a rough voice said opening the heavy door to her cell, "Secretary Ross wants to see you".

Amber sat still as two guards marched into the cell picking her up under her arms. She let out a small scream of pain as she was dragged to her feet.

"LEAVE HER GO!" Clint and Sam yelled in unison,

A shock ran down her spine a guard towards Sam and Clint's cells. "Another word and she gets more shocks" The guard sneered holding up a small black remote. They both fell silent, their faces red from anger.

"Bring her to his office" the guard commanded his comrades.

Amber was dragged along, her feet skimming the ground. She was thrown inside a large, open room where a tall figure stood by the mahogany desk in the center of the room.

"Well,Well, Well. Look who we have here. The vigilante" the man said turning around to the girl, "Glad to see you awake",

Amber felt cold. Like she was being thrown into an icy sea. There was nothing nice about this man."Secretary Ross" She replied her voice steady and monotonous.

Ross chuckled menacingly, "How are you?" He asked, as if it was a normal conversation.

"I've been better, but surely you would know that considering I'm locked up in a damp, cold prison" Amber snapped, before falling back onto her knees from an excruciating shock.

"Tsk, Tsk,Tsk. Miss Maximoff, control yourself" Ross said with amusement, "You wouldn't like for your friends to get hurt now would you?".

Ambers breathing sped up, "Why am I here?" She asked in annoyance,

"I believe you're a good girl Amber. Underneath all that 'Wisteria' bull crap is a brilliant little girl" He said walking closer, "And we believe that maybe we could convert you back to the girl you were before the whole trauma of Hydra". Amber took a sharp breath in.

"We would experiment on you and try to um....what's the word.. oh yeah, try to extract your powers" He continued,

Chills went down Ambers spine. Surely they couldn't take away her powers. "No. What if I don't want to" she said coolly,

"Thing is Miss Maximoff, you don't have a choice. You either take the offer or your friends can say hello to my guards guns" Secretary Ross threatened.

"You wouldn't..." Amber said her lip quivering,

"Oh but I would. Now I need your answer. Will you do it" Secretary Ross demanded, pulling the girls hair. Tears welled up her eyes as she thought of Clint's family and Scott's. She couldn't let them loose a loved one, she couldn't have them end up like her.

"Fine. I'll do it"

ØØØØ

Kinda crying because this is my last chapter of Spontaneous before the epilogue.

Also did you like this chapter?

Is there anything you wanna let me know?

Anyway, here's your funny gif:

Auf Wiedersehn and until next time, I'll see ya soon ;)