𝐭𝐰𝐨

ɴɪɢʜᴛᴄᴀʟʟ

2:35  ───|────── 4:30|◁              II             ▷|

2:35 ───|────── 4:30
|◁ II ▷|

"Je parle français, imbécile." The girl scoffed as she put her left headphone back in.

"Namjoon, help me out here." Jimin nudged his friends shoulder. "What'd she say?"

"She said—I speak French, you fool." Namjoon tried to keep a straight face as Jimin frowned.

"So you speak French huh—?"

"Oui, enfoiré."

"What'd she say—?" Jimin turned to Namjoon with pleading eyes.

"She called you a fucktard."

"You know, I've always known the French were awful people, but I didn't know they were this rude." Jimin mumbled as he crossed his arms.

Kara watched Namjoon as she waited for him to translate. He whispered in her ear, Jimin's exact words.

"Je ne savais pas que les Américains étaient si ennuyeux" She gave Jimin a sarcastic smile.

Namjoon choked on his laugh, bending over as his face turned a bright red. Jimin lowered his brows as he waited for the translation.

"I think you should figure that one out on your own, buddy." Namjoon confidently admitted.

Jimin rolled his eyes before glanced down to check his watch. "Great, eight more hours with little miss bitch over here." He muttered while laying back in his seat. "I'm taking a nap."

"Goodnight." Namjoon patted him on the back before letting him fall asleep.

ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Jimin was still sound asleep, or so he thought. The quiet sound of laughter travelled through his mind as he began to slowly open his eyes. He blinked a few times, until his vision wasn't as blurry. Namjoon sat across from the beautiful French girl, as they both happily laughed together.

"tu es si amusant—!" She brightly smiled, before glancing down at her lap.

"Merci bien." Namjoon's dimples deepened as his lips curved into a smile.