[Prom]

Millie wakes up to constant beeping. She tries to open her eyes but fluorescent lights make it hard. "She's waking up!" A familiar voice says. Millie racks her brain for who it could be. She opens her eyes and is attacked my wild red hair. "Oh sweetie! We're so glad you're okay." Anne hugs her tight, hurting her a little.

"Anne careful." Sarah scolds. "Welcome back, Mills. You made us so worried." Sarah looks like she hasn't slept in days.

Millie looks down at her arm and sees a cast on it. She tries to sit up and her body hurts. She pulls the blanket off her and her torso is bandaged up. "Bella? Where is she?"

"She's in another room, you two took quite the tumble." Anne says, soothing Millie's hair back.

"And Jasper? Where is-" before she can finish Sarah steps out of the way and shows an "asleep" Jasper at the window.

"He hasn't left your side the whole time." Sarah says, smiling at the boy. "You've found a keeper, Mills."

"What... what happened?"

"Sweetie, you feel down two flights of stairs and out a window." Millie looks confused so Anne keeps going. "You went with Edward, Jasper and Doctor Cullen to go convince Bella to come back. You went back to their hotel with Bella and Bella tripped. You grabbed onto her as you both fell and you took the brunt of the glass when you two fell." Anne gestures to her bandaged up torso.

Millie nods, knowing it's a cover story. "That sounds like Bella."

"I better tell Rene, Charlie and Bella that you're up." Sarah gives Millie a hug before she leaves with Anne in tow.

Jasper opens his eyes. "Come here, Jas." Millie smiles, petting her bed. He kisses her forehead as he takes a seat next to her. "Is James gone? Is he-?"

"We took care of him. The woman ran off though." Millie feels like a weight has been taken off her shoulders. She's glad James is gone.

Millie looks at her unbroken arm and can see the faint outline of a bite. "I'm alive because of you. You're the one who fixed me."

"Millie, I'm the reason you're in here." He turns away from her and he looks in pain. "I almost couldn't stop. I almost..." He stops, unable to say it.

"But you did stop and here I am. Alive." Millie brings their foreheads together. "You saved me Jasper Whitlock. I'll be forever grateful for that." She kisses him and he smiles into the kiss.

"I love hearin' you say Whitlock."

Millie giggles. "Well I prefer using your real name." They share a smile and that's when Millie knows that she would like to take his last name one day.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"I look so silly with the cast on!" Millie complains holding her broken arm up.

Anne giggles. "It goes with the dress."

Millie looks in the mirror and sighs. Alice lent her beautiful floor length wine red dress and her cast was ruining the whole outfit. "Let's just take it off. We've got a chainsaw right?" Millie jokes. Anne laughs at her daughters idea.

"I think you look amazing." She hugs her from behind as they both look in the mirror. Anne kisses her head and shoos her out of the room. "Now let's go, I think we've left Jasper alone with Sarah for long enough." Anne and Millie giggle. "I'll meet you downstairs." She leaves the room.

Millie takes another look at herself and decides that she does actually look nice. She looks at her mothers picture frame and smiles. "I hope you're proud of me." She kisses her fingers then uses them to kiss her mother.

"Mills come on! You'll be late." Anne yells from downstairs. Millie grins, holding her dress she descends the staircase. She sees Jaspers back first. He's talking to Sarah. Sarah smiles at Millie over Jaspers shoulder. He turns around and smiles at her.

"Millie... you look gorgeous." He rushes over to her and grabs her arm.

"You don't look too bad either." She winks at him and laughs. They get photos taken and go to leave but Sarah stops her.

"I hope you have a good time tonight." She kisses her head. "After prom we've got a surprise for you so don't be out too late." She waves them off and her and Jasper arrive at prom.

When they walk into prom people turn their heads and on the dance floor Millie can see Rosealie and Emmett looking glamorous. Alice dances with lots of people changing partners every couple of minutes. Edward and Bella wave as they too dance. The music changes and Millie sees Eric and Angela up in the booth, they smile at her.
A flash catches her attention and she sees Jessica and Mike at the photo booth, they point finger guns at her and laugh.

"Shall we?" Jasper offers his arm. Millie takes it, they're working around her cast. He leads her outside to a gazebo that is illuminated by fairy lights. "A dance, darlin'?"

Millie nods, she puts her arms around his head. "Sorry about the cast. I can move it." She goes to move it but Jasper puts it back on his shoulder.

"I don't mind at all." He smiles.

They dance for awhile then go back inside to see everyone else.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Jasper drops Millie off with a goodnight kiss and a promise to see her later that night.

Millie walks in the house and finds an art smock sitting on the table with her name on it. "Am I supposed to wear this?" Millie asks. She hears giggling from the kitchen so she assumes that's a yes. She puts the smock on and walks into the kitchen where Sarah and Anne stand, smiling.

"It's time to make everything offical, time to make you a real Dalton." Anne reveals paint behind her. Millie grins wide.

"You get your very own cupboard." Sarah says, gesturing to a cupboard that hasn't been touched yet.

Millie dips both of her hands in pink paint and presses them right in the middle of the cupboard. She pulls back and looks at her hand prints. Anne and Sarah both press their hands next to hers.

"We love you Millie." They both put their arms around her and hug her.

Millie smiles to herself. This is her found family and she loves it.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

And that is the end of Found!

I really hope you guys enjoyed it, I know I loved writing it. Also it's at 1K reads!! That's amazing considering I barely proof read it lmao.
There's more to come too! I'll be starting book two soon. This isn't the end of Millie

Bye lovelies! Have a great day/ night xxx