A special visitor

i woke up in a hospital. i looked around & i was hooked up to machines . i sat up straight. & 'noticed a female wrapped up in the chair next to me asleep . IT WAS KILL .

I called her name & she woke up and rushed to me . i looked her in her eyes as she looked me in mines . she had been crying ..
i dropped my head , it hurt me to see me hurt her again.

she lifted my head up with her hand and smiled.
"i've been here all night . when i seen you on the news, my heart dropped." she said fighting back tears .

i held her hand and said "about last nigh-"
"it's ok" she said cutting me off.
"no it's not," i said
"Kill i left last night because i was scared." i admitted
"wym?" she said sitting down next to me, gazing into my eyes .
my eyes started to water & a lump grew in my throat. saying this was about to kill me, but i didn't care.

"kill .." i said with water eyes
"i left last night because...." i took a pause and just said it "i left last night because i fell in love with you"

she didn't move . she grabbed my other hand & looked me in my eyes & smiled . her eyes began to water too .

"Markeyvius.." she said "i fell in love with you too"
it felt like 1000 pounds have just been lifted from my shoulders . i covered my face & laughed with tears rolling down my face . she laughed with me.

Tez and Rico called but i ignored them & texted them i was ok & that i was coming home soon .

An hour later a nurse came in & told me i could go & that i was released early so that i wouldn't miss my flight . Kill looked at me .

"your leaving ?" she said walking over holding my hands

"come with me," i said looking down at her into her eyes