Chapter 18

Ella P.O.V

'How did he know?' "It doesn't concern you." I said "Everything that concerns you concerns me" he said caressing my cheek . I sighed looking down "I will tell you when ..."

*Flashback*

Bella and I were swinging "Hey!" a boy with blond hair came to us, he looked 17 maybe 18 no older . We looked at him confused "Why are you talking to us? Aren't you afraid we may curse you ?" I asked "Curse? haha of course not that's bullshit" he laughed "I'm Max" he smiled . "I'm-" "Anabelle and Ella" he said "How did you know our names?" Bella asked confused. "That's not important can we be friends? " he asked we looked at him dumbfounded "you want to befriend us?" I asked . "Yeah, is there something wrong?"

*End of flashback*

" We became friends after this everybody was looking at him as if he was a crazy person . Then after a few months he asked me to go on a date with him and I accepted and we became a couple " I told Ash " what happened after this?" Ash asked " a couple of weeks later I noticed he started to act strange he became possessive. He hit me once then apologized after it saying he thought that I cheated on him, he didn't let me go out by myself, he was obsessed. One day I was putting the grocery when he came from behind me startling me he kissed me roughly groping my body I tried to stop him but he hit me. He was about to rape me when Bella came from behind him and hit him with a glass bottle on his head, he fell on the floor blacking out . After this we went to his father, the beta to report what happened but he just yelled at us saying we are liars and told me that I should stay away from him."

*Flashback*

"So you are telling me that my son, tried to rape you?!" the beta said his face red with anger, I nodded "You are a lying bitch, you seduced my son to like you so your position in the pack will be better and everyone will have to respect you because my son is dating you, and now you are trying to destroy his image because maybe he wanted to break up with you after he realized your true nature." he said looking at me with disgust "What are you saying? That's not true!" I yelled . "Silence!" he said strictly "I know how to get rid of you two and all the problems you are causing" he smirked . "I will send you to the moon pack as slaves to the alpha and the beta" he said smiling sickly "What?!" Bella and I shouted "Get out." he said looking at his paperwork.

*End of flashback*

"A day or two after what happened at the beta's office there were rogues trespassing, Max and some other pack members were ordered to go chase them then report. The news came but wasn't any good, it was said that Max was killed in the fight." I said sighing, "but now, we discovered that he's still alive and still ruining my life." I said bitterly. "Don't worry," Ash hugged me comfortingly "I'll get rid of that asshole." I melted in his embrace, taking in his manly scent. "I have to go now, I'll be back to check on you later. And don't do anything without telling me, understand?" He said sternly. "Yes." I said, he kissed my forehead and left.

*15 minutes later*

My phone rang, it was Max. 'What is it now?' I pressed the answer button, nervously "H-hello?" "Hey love, come meet me tomorrow at the same place, 8:00 pm. You know what will happen if you don't come right?" I gulped. "Who should I kill next? Maybe the mother? I'm sure she wants to see her son." He laughed evilly. "Oh, by the way tell your mate and you'll regret it." He said icily and hung up. 'What should I do now? I have to go, I won't be responsible for another murder.'

Bella P.O.V

I was sitting in bed, bored out of my mind "I want Kyle~" I sighed plopping on the pillow. *Click* "You called me?" Kyle smirked, entering the room. "Kyle!" I pecked him on the lips hugging him. "Hahaha you missed me this much?" He teased. "Yeah, I'm bored here all by myself." I pouted. "Then I shall entertain you." He kissed me passionately, trapping me against the wall, I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He licked my lower lip, I opened my mouth and his tongue entered, exploring all of it. I moaned his name, he broke the kiss "Bella, I can't wait anymore, I will mark you, I want everyone to know that you are mine and mine alone." I kissed him showing him that I agree. He kissed my neck then licked a part in the right side of it, "That will hurt a little." He said then sank his fangs in my neck, I moaned in pain and pulled at his hair. He pulled away after a while, licking the bite, soothing the pain and kissing all around it, his hand went under my shirt, caressing my stomach, he pulled away pulling my shirt off, and undoing my bra "W-Wait!" I said holding the bra to my chest as to not expose it. "I'm scared." I blushed, embarrassed. "Don't be." He kissed me softly, "I'll be gentle." He removed my hands wrapping it around his neck latching his mouth on my nipple, sucking and bitting it, his other hand going up my thigh, under my skirt. "K-kyle~" I moaned. His hand removed my skirt and he lead me to the bed, making us tumble on it. "Not fair, I'm half naked and you still have all your clothes on." I complained. He laughed "Then help me remove them." He smirked. 'He's teasing me.' I huffed and removed his shirt, staring at his sexy abs. "Like what you see?" He smirked. I blushed and he pounced on me, "Don't make that face, I won't be able to hold myself back." He said lustfully, attacking my lips with his, he removed my last piece of clothing, my underwear "You're this wet already." He smirked, my cheeks turned red "Stop! Don't say these things." I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. "So cute." He kissed my nose. "I'll be gentle." He kissed me softly. I felt pain as he entered and clutched the bed sheets tightly, trying not to scream. Few tears escaped my eyes, Kyle kissing them away.

We laid on the bed in each other's arms, kissing once in a while and talking in hushed voices. Kyle was treating me like a fragile china doll, he hugged me gently. "Kyle, I love you. I know now for sure." I smiled at him. He kissed me softly. "Go to sleep, I'm sure you're tired." I nodded and drifted off to sleep in my mate's arms.