Chapters 391-400

Chapter 391: Rampage!

Qiu Yun was at the middle stage of the Netherpassage Realm. He was born in this vast region of the sea, and he had played in the sea since he was young.

He was well versed in the power of water, and all the spirit arts he cultivated were related to the sea. He could utilize his spirit energy to draw in the pressure of the sea’s water. He could make the pressure of water in a certain range increase by a shocking amount in a short time!

This aspect of his power was a different, but essentially the same as Qin Lie’s manipulation of the power of earth. Resonating with geocentric magnetism through his Natal Palaces, Qin Lie would forcefully manipulate and multiply gravitational force.

“Swish swish swish! Gloop gloop gloop!”

A strange noise came from the heavy sea water. The water felt as heavy as mountains, pressuring his body from every direction, inch by inch.

The skin and flesh of Qin Lie’s body began to be crushed in a very strange fashion.

Even his face had been distorted. The flesh around his cheeks were pressing toward his nose, making him to look rather silly.

Unfortunately, Qin Lie could not laugh at his situation.

“Krak krak krak!”

The bones all throughout his body were enduring a tremendous amount of pressure. They sounded like old furniture that was about to be crushed by a heavy weight, resonating with groans that indicated they were about to break under the pressure.

“I will crush your bones, your innards, and your skull. My ‘Soul Crushing Song of the Sea’ will first crush you into a ball of meat, then you will explode with a bang and become meaty scraps. Heh… that scene will be quite beautiful. It’s unfortunate that you won’t be there to enjoy it.”

The sea water automatically parted before Qiu Yun, who was carrying a trident. Chuckling, he walked freely at the bottom of the sea, getting closer and closer to Qin Lie.

The closer Qiu Yun got to Qin Lie, the more his water-agitating power would gush from his body and permeate the sea water near Qin Lie

The pressure of the sea water continuously increased. As Qiu Yun walked closer and closer, the sea water became heavier and harder to resist.

“Krak krak krak! Krak krak krak! Krak krak krak!”

The sound of Qin Lie’s bones cracking was incredibly rhythmic. Although it was impossible to see Qin Lie’s expression through his distorted face, his eyes stared straight at Qiu Yun.

His eyes gradually turned crimson. Faint tendrils of bloody lightning flashed deep within his pupils.

“Boom!”

Several hundred tiny bolts of bloody light shot out from Qin Lie’s eyes. They resembled tendrils of lightning traversing the water, or a myriad of small, swimming fish.

A clear, bright bloody light passed through the vacuum passage in front of Qiu Yun and struck him right in the face.

This light was a simple fusion created by merging Blood Spirit Arts and Heavenly Thunder Eradication that Qin Lie fired through his eyes.

When Qiu Yun saw that something resembling a mask of blood was flying toward him, he was unable to stop the attack in time. The moment he realized things had gone awry, he only managed to form an aqueous mask on his face with water spirit energy.

The mask that had been hastily formed was incapable of entirely blocking Qin Lie’s attack. Miniscule bloody holes instantly appeared on Qiu Yun’s face.