Chapter 7 - Ice and fire

Eleanor's POV

I decided to grab a cup of coffee while waiting for Asher. When he heard I was at the mall near the restaurant where he had a meeting, he said he would pick me up.

When I was going to leave the coffee shop, I came across Isaac. He gave me an arrogant smirk. I gritted my teeth, annoyed.

"You look beautiful as always." He said, roaming my body.

I breathed deeply, annoyed. "What do you want?" I asked dryly.

"Ellie, I love you." He said, trying to hold my hand.

I pulled my hand away angrily and burst out laughing.

"Are you kidding me?! Stay away from me." I snapped and tried to leave. But he grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"Ellie, please listen to me." He gave me a begging look.

"Let go of me." I snapped and tried to pull my arm away.

"Let go of her!" Asher demanded angrily, giving him an intimidating look.

"Who are you? My girlfriend and I are talking. Don't intervene." Isaac said angrily.

"Ex-girlfriend." Asher corrected him, giving him a furious look and grabbed his wrist tightly.

Isaac's expression changed; his face got red with pain, and he released my arm. Asher pushed his arm away angrily. Isaac rubbed his wrist, giving us an angry look, gritting his teeth.

"Let's go, Eleanor." Asher said firmly as he grabbed my hand and headed us towards the exit, leaving Isaac, dumbfounded.

Asher was tense in the car. He was squeezing the steering wheel tightly. His jaw clenched. He hadn't said anything since we left the coffee shop. I was sitting without saying anything. I couldn't dare to say anything. His expression was so intimidating. I had never seen him in this state before.

He took his jacket off angrily and threw it onto the couch as soon as we walked into his penthouse. He grabbed the glass and poured some whiskey into his glass. He drank all of it in a sip and poured some into his glass again. After drinking it, he slammed the glass down on the table angrily. I jolted in my place.

"What the hell was that prick doing beside you?" He barked angrily, plunging his piercing eyes into mine.

"Nothing. He wanted to talk." I replied firmly, folding my arms over my chest.

"After what he had done?!" He barked and approached me. His eyes were burning with rage.

I clenched my fist angrily. I was getting angry at his attitude. I couldn't understand why he got mad. I didn't do anything to make him angry. Isaac tried to talk to me, not me. Moreover, if even we talked, it wasn't a big deal.

"Don't bark at me, Wright!" I snapped, folding my arms over my chest.

"Then don't make me mad. Stay away from your ex. I don't want to see any man beside you while our agreement is valid. I don't like to share." He stated in an authoritative tone.

I raised my eyebrow, annoyed. "You don't own me. I can talk to whomsoever I want. You can not decide in my place." I said firmly.

"You are my woman." He declared firmly and crashed his lips against mine, placing his hand on the back of my neck.

After getting rid of my surprise, I responded to his kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him while kissing me in a demanding kiss.

A few seconds later, I pushed him away angrily and turned around. I was breathing heavily while my heart was pounding.

I was staring at the city lights through the window, trying to calm down. Sometimes, Asher acted so possessive, making me mad.

"You are mine. Just mine." He whispered in my ear from behind and kissed my neck.

I placed my hand on his cheek and titled my head, giving him more access to my neck

I placed my hand on his cheek and titled my head, giving him more access to my neck. He moved his hands down along my body, stroking my thighs while kissing, sucking my neck.

I closed my eyes and turned around. I cupped his cheeks and brushed my lips against his lips. In a flash, he scooped me up and carried me to his bedroom, kissing me eagerly.

I was laying on the bed, naked while staring at his perfect abs. He was so sexy. My Greek god.

He spread my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs. He leaned over towards the bedside table and grabbed his wallet. When he was about to pull the foil out of his wallet, I placed my hand on top of his hand, stopping him.

"It is fine. I am on pills." I informed.

He nodded and put the condom back in his wallet. Then he leaned over me and claimed my lips in a passionate kiss.

"You are mine. Just mine." He whispered huskily, placing wet kisses on my neck.

"Asher." I moaned, running my hand through his hair.

I chuckled staring into the ceiling while resting my head on his arm. He gave me a questioning look.

"As always, our argument ended in the bed." I commented.

He chuckled and stroked my cheek affectionately.

"It will always be like this." He winked at me and brushed his lips against mine.

I responded to his kiss, placing my hand on his cheek. But my mind was elsewhere. I was thinking about what he had told me.

Does it mean that he is planning the future with me? Or he...

What was between Asher and me is just lust. It should be. At least, it started as it. But now I feel confused. When I see him, my heartbeats increase. Every time I close my eyes, his face appears in front of me. He owns my soul, my body, my mind and....my heart.

I can not dare to ask what he feels about me or where our relationship is going. I am afraid of that if I ask these questions, I will even lose what we have now. However, I know that in the end I will be heartbroken. But I tried not to think about it, hoping maybe he feels something towards me in a romantic way too. But...

He interrupted my thoughts as he moved his hand down along my body, sliding it under the cover.