I will keep you happy

Sid pulled Nandini away from manik and shouted.

Sid:-why can't you just leave her alone Manik.what you have done now.

Manik is not in his senses he is just starting at Nandini pale face.
Seeing nandini in this state is killing him.Sid saw Manik and understood his state so without saying anything he took nandini to hospital.
Manik is just standing their and registering what was happened.

At hospital
After sid took nandu to hospital docter immediately checked her started treatment.
After 30 min docter came outside and started scolding Sid.Dr Shreya Obroei's family docter and she is common friend of Sid & Nandu.

Dr shreya:-What is this Sid didn't I told you to take of nandini,stress is not good for her this is last time am warning you if she again experienced this much stress means we may loose nandini or may she will slip into coma. plz Take care of her.

Sid:-sorry Shreya I will take care of her.

shreya:-I think we should tell her condition to her family Sid.

Sid:-No shreya they will freak out.

shreya:-but how many days we have to hide her condition from them Sid.

Sid:-don't forget we promised nandini.

shreya:-but this is her second attack sid ,if she gets her third attack we will loose our nandu.

Sid:-I will take care of her shreya, plz contact as many doctors as possible and tell about nandini condition and ask them for permenant treatment.

Shrey:-am trying sid don't worry we will find a way.

OR Manshion
After recovering from shock manik searched for Nandu but didn't found her anywhere.He took his Car and went to out skirts of Delhi.He drove Car with full speed.He got down from car and sat on his knees and cried loud.he is letting his pain out.
No one knows how much he suffered in his life.From childhood he didn't got love,after Nandini coming to his life he got love.But again he lost her because of his family fab5.

M:-Why god why u made my life like this.I didn't deserve anyone's love iam curse to everyone. My own mom hates me.I thought fab5 is my life and my family.But my own family snatched my happiness. My nandu she always made me happy by taking all my pain away but Me I only gave her pain Nothing else.Her pain,her tears are killing Me like hell.I can't be father to Siya I can't I never been their for them when they needed I lost my rights on both Nandu & Siya.
Now I promise you Nandu I will do anything for your & daughters happiness. If you want me out of your life and that gives you happiness means am ready to leave you Nandu.
May be I can't love you like you loved me but I promise that my love will always keep you happy & Smiling.
I will take all pain away from you.
Now my first priority is not getting you back my first priority is to take your all pain away and keep you happy.

Manik stood up with determination
and went back to OR Manshion.
He tried to sleep but sleep is far away from him.

Here in hospital after some time nandini got her senses.she asked sid to take her home before anyone searches for her.Shreya discharged nandu after giving lots of precautions.
Nandu came to OR Manshion with Sid.Manik is awake till then he was actually waiting sid to return back he want to know how is his lady love.
After seeing Nandini safe with sid Manik went back to sleep.

Here in Our evils room
Veebha's room.

Three devils are sitting and cursing our poor nandu.

A:-that b*tch I don't leave her because of her first time dhruv slapped me.

Vb:-don't call her b*tch Alu she is your sister in law.(scarscatilly).

A:-seriously V ,sister in law my foot.

Mu:-Abhi is not even talking to me, that girl trapped my Abhi also.

A:-I won't leave her Muku I will just kill her.

Mu:-am also ready to help you I just want that girl out of our lives.

Vb:-seriously guys can you both shut up for a while.(shouted).

Aliya&Mukti kept quite.

Vb:-seriously guys you are talking about killing nandini.Don't forgot she is not commoner.She has two powerful families with her who can finish us in seconds. Do you really think you will escape after killing her.
Aliya dhruv will throw you out of his life If he got know you killed his sister.And Mukti Abhi will never see your face again if anything happens to Nandini.I will loose Manik forever.
(Gritting her teeth).I can't loose Manik he is only Mine.

A:-you are right V we will loss all of them.

Mu:-thanks for Making us understand V.But we have to do something to take nandini out of our lifes.

Vb:-Don't worry babe's I have prefect Plan.

A:-what plan V.

Vb:-we have to make all who love nandini to hate her by creating Misunderstandings.One day she will be left alone then we will kill her.
We have to make all them to hate nandu, especially my manik(last line slow voice no one can hear her).

Mu:-you are right V we two will help you.

A:-yes V.

After sometime Aliya & veebha left from their then veebha laughed evilly.

Vb:-Nandini,Nandini,Nandini you came between Me & My Manik I won't leave you. These two dumb head's failed to understand you .
They became My puppets now they will do what I say.Once Manik become Mine I will kill all of them.
I will take all of your properties and rule the world with my manik.(evily smirking).

Here Nandini after coming from hospital directly went to her room and saw Siya sleeping peacefully.
She kissed her forehead and prayed her aiyappa.

N :-aiyappa plz take care of my child.
I don't know when you will take me with you but thanks you gave loving family to me to look after my siya.
Thanks aiyappa.

After praying aiyappa Nandu also slept

Hey guys My vacation got over from tomorrow am back to college I will try to update one chapter in two days don't worry