Chapter 20 - He is here .

Hey guys

What's up ? So here's the next chapter .
Hope you like it .

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]

Emma's POV

Its Thursday evening and Mason and I are currently sitting on the couch in my house .

" So chocopie what are you doing tomorrow night huh ?" He asked

" Umm ... nothing I guess . I'm deciding to crash in here and watch vampire diaries and eat lots of junk food ." I replied him with a shrug.

" So there's this party tomorrow at a jock's house and I have heard from all students at school that he gives the best party of all . So why don't we go ?" He asked and I never dared to take a glance at him because I know he would be making puppy dog eyes which I wouldn't be able to resist .

" No Mason you know I don't do party " I said .

" But you did parties before . You were totally a party type person . Whenever there was a party we four musketeers were always there . You used to enjoy it . We used to enjoy it . Just tell me Emma in these two years we have been to only 1 party that was because Evelyn convinced you to go . Come on Emma . You were the party type and you were the cheerleader type between us ." He said .

I remember I used to be a cheerleader . I was the group leader . I was also the party type . I threw so many parties when mom and dad were away from home . I still remember all four of us getting wasted and having worst hangover next day . I remember those pillow fight we four had that led my room to become feather palace .

I don't know why but after listening to him I felt a sudden rage of anger inside me pointed towards him .

" Yaa I was the party type . Keyword WAS. What do you want me to do ? Huh ? Go to the god damn party and enjoy there when I know what I have done has destroyed the life of so many people . Yeh I was the party type . I was happy because I had all three of you with me . I can't go to the parties it reminds me of .." suddenly a thumb came to my cheek to wipe the tears that have already fallen from my eyes . I haven't even realized that they have fallen until he wept them .

He engulfed me in a big hug that always brought me comfort and a sense of security .

" Shhh ... you don't have to say anything else " he said .

" I'm sorry I asked you for the party . I thought that finally after such a long time you can enjoy like a normal teenager . " he continued .

" But Mason I'm no longer a normal teenager " I cried more in his chest and he held me tight like always . He hugged me until I cried and no more tears came out . He planted a kiss on my forehead telling me that he is always there for me and he will always have my back .

We were wrapped in each other's arms until we heard door open and another pair of arms wrapping around both of us . I know these arms it's my mom .

" Oh my babies . Everything will be alright " she said and I think we stood in this position for some more time and then we unwrapped each other .

" You know kids I'm  always with you guys no matter what . Mason , I can't ever thank you enough for what you have done for Emma . You were always there for her when ever she needed you . You have helped my little doll more than I could have ever done . Thank you son . I'm forever in your debt for this . Thanks a lot " mom said to Mason in between her cries .