Chapter 31- That's What Happens

*6 Months Later

Aiden POV

I've been climbing up the ranks of Hell's Reapers for a while now, and doing a damn good job of it. 

I walk to the kitchen of Sienna and I's one bedroom Brooklyn apartment, and I see her making us breakfast. Walking up to her, I kiss her good morning before I put my hand on her very pregnant stomach, and say good morning to our baby.

Sienna only has 3 months left of her pregnancy and she can't wait for it to be over. We got married at the courthouse when we found out she was carrying my child, not only so the baby and her could receive the benefits that I get as a police officer, but I do truly love her. 

Eventually, I had told her everything about me. She was pissed at first, but I talked her down, and now she's okay with it. She knows it's a dangerous job, but growing up involved with Dante, she understands how it is.

I meet up with the small group of Hell's Reapers that I am in charge of, but something feel's off. They're acting strangely, and I don't like it. 

"What's going on guys?"

No one answers me. 

"I SAID, what the fuck is going on guys?!" angrily repeating myself.

Appearing from around the corner, three Mexican guys and three Italian guys, are walking up to us. 'Fuck.' I recognize Dante, Roman, and Vito right away. Trailing behind the six, I see the President of the Hell's Reapers. 

One of the men from my group, spits at my feet. 'Oh shit, they've found out.' 

I'm instantly surrounded by men who hate the law more than anything. And they've found out, I'm the law. 

Dante is first to speak, "come on, we have some talking to do."

Two of Hell's Reapers men grab me by the arms, dragging me into the warehouse at our docks. 

As the two men shove me onto the cold concrete floor, I try to come to terms with my inevitable death. 

As I stand, I am instantly knocked back down by the Hell's Reapers president. "How dare you enter my club and try to fucking rat on us."

The Hell's Reapers take their turns kicking and punching me, before they look at Dante and the Mexican Cartel leader, Diego. "We all good?" The president asks.

Dante and Diego look at each other, nodding.

"Yes. And if you ever want to pledge your loyalty to us, we'd be happy to make you a very rich man," Dante offers, before gesturing them to leave. 

"We will be in touch very soon," the leader assures, then him and his men take their leave. 

Vito and Roman pull me up by my arms, holding me up, while Diego and his men take turns punching me.

Diego spits at my feet, "we don't take too kindly to los traidores y ratas." His words drip of venomous hate.

Diego shakes Dante's hand, before they bro hug. 

"Talk soon, amigos." Diego and his men say goodbye and leave.

Through my swollen eye, I see Dante walk up to me, evil smirk on his face. In this moment, I regret messing with him, I realize why everyone is so scared of him. This is why I was the only officer to volunteer to take them down. 

"Please, let me call Sienna and say goodbye, please. She's pregnant with my child. I just want to say goodbye, then you can kill me." I plead. 

"Vito, get his phone," Dante demands. 

He goes through my contacts, and presses Sienna's name, before putting it on speaker. 

"Hello?"

"Sienna, love, something has gone down. And I'm not going to make it. Please just know I love you and our baby. Please take care of our child...my will has been updated and everything I have has been left to you and our child. Goodbye, I love you two."

Dante hangs up before Sienna can answer.

I hear the sound of a gun being cocked, and I take a deep breath before I hear the trigger being pulled, and in the split second before the bullet hits my head, I picture Sienna and our baby, living a happy life.