CHAPTER-2

THEIR SMALL WORLD

Slowly opening the apartment door by his keys....he walked towards his room...he could listen her humming...stopping by the doorstep he watched her placing the dry clothes in the wardrobe...taking slow and quiet steps he caged her in his arms...she suddenly stiffened for a second but soon relaxed sensing his touch...

"Uff you just frightened me"

"Mmm" Arnav was busy nuzzling her, filling his lungs with her unique lemony smell that surprisingly takes away all his tiredness...

"You came back early today? You said you will be late!!!"

"Mmmmm" Arnav took her more into himself....

"What.... say something...you feeling ok? Yesterday you were feeling weak...you took your tablets on time right?"

Sensing her panicked state Arnav took her into his arms and laid her on the recliner while himself hovering over her...he let his head rest on her soft chest closing his eyes...

"You speak too much...Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...just missing you, so came back early....now let me rest...you know what you have to do...so do that"

smiling at his demand... Khushi started moving her hands through his hairs ,slightly massaging...

Khushi: Arnavji you r fine na?

Arnav: yes love....what can happen when you are with me...don't take stress just love me now....

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA a chirpy, bubbly, naive, innocent, beautiful 24 years old, with a radiant smile and a mysterious sweet smell (according to Arnav). Her parents died when she was only 3 and then further brought up by Sashi Gupta and Garima Gupta(Khushi's uncle & aunt).There was also Madhumati Mishra(widowed sister of Garima),Pratik Gupta(Sashi's son) and Payal Gupta (Sashi's daughter)her lovely elder sister...
Though she was alone... Pratik and Payal were always their first priority...with growing up she can easily see the differences.... Her only solace was her best friend cum childhood love with whom she forgets every bad of her life....her whole world revolves around him...he was only the one, whom she can claim as her and so Khushi fears for him...she has a belief that whom she loves goes away from her...she can't lose him...so she is extra protective towards him....her husband...her Arnavji...

She smiled knowing her husband...he will never let her in tension....so  she hold him tightly in her arms giving him his much needed comfort....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After freshening he came in kitchen finding his love cooking dinner... he crept towards her and hugged her from behind resting his chin on her shoulders before removing her sari slightly and holding her bare waist tightly...

" You are up? Good...now come have dinner..." with that she tried to push him but failed

"leave me....first finish your food" ordered Khushi sternly...

Arnav nodded his head negatively...having no way she took the food and started walking towards the dining table with a stubborn Arnav holding her and walking too....after feeding him to her heart content she left to do the remaining works...she came to their room only to find her workaholic husband busy with his laptop and loads of files...she sighed and murmured "Get ready Khushi...another war"

"Arnavji" .... he looked up....

"No Khushi not today, I finished it yesterday only...why again today?" a horrified Arnav spoke

"That was yesterday arnavji! This is today!!!!! You have to do it"

"No" Arnav said sternly...

"Yes" she glared...

"Please" he spoke softly...

"No" she spoke with her hands on waist and glaring...

"Merciless creature" with that Arnav finished the glass of milk making faces....

Huh!!!!! This was their daily routine....

 "Who will believe the ASR giving tough time to his wife for a glass of milk" murmured Khushi and left to washroom giggling.

Arnav glared her and continue with his work...Khushi came out and lied on bed waiting for Arnav... Arnav completed his work and came to bed lying beside her taking her in his arms...she knew what he wants...so she lied straight and Arnav after kissing her with his heart content placed his head on her soft chest holding her protectively and both slept peacefully in each other's arms...  his peculiar sleeping habit!!!!!!!

This was their small world...Arnav &Khushi's...they were so much in love....they were soulmates...one doesn't need the other to voice out his/her emotions...they just can sense it...Arnav has anger issues and mostly Khushi has to tackle with it....but that never lessen their love...they fight but handle things maturely...and this was their bond from childhood....

Enjoy....waiting for your comments...

Note: introduction of characters and flashbacks are given in italics....