Fourteen

"I want you and only you Y/N. After I get Lexi out of the picture, will you be my girlfriend?"
——————————————————

"You promise you'll get rid of her?"

"Yes, you won't even see me in the same room as her."

"As a matter of fact,"
Taehyung unlocked his phone and dialed a number.

You sat there confused by what he was doing.

"Yeah hey Lexi."

Your eyes widened in disbelief.

"I finally decided I'm tired of all of your bullshit and I'm done with you. You treat me and my friends like shit, and I'm tired of it."

"I don't care about you, and I never did. I don't know why I listened to you because what you said will never happen and if you try anything I myself will end you."

"Don't try contacting me or my friends ever again."

He hung up.

He turned and faced you, "Okay Y/N I did what I needed to do, I got rid of Lexi. Now I think it's only fair that you end things with Jungkook, if you really want to be with me."

It was an easy decision for you to "end things with Jungkook" especially since there was nothing between you in the first place. He was just helping you out, being a good friend, right?

But you didn't think it was fair to make the decision to tell Taehyung what's going on without discussing thinks with Jungkook first.

"E-excuse me for a sec Tae."

"Oh I'm sorry did I pressure you too much, if I did I didn't mean to, I just-"

You cut Taehyung off with a kiss to the cheek.

"Tae I'm fine, really, I just need to go to the bathroom."

You left the room and called Jungkook on your way there.

He didn't pick up, of coarse he didn't, he's in class right now.

You texted him instead, this time you got a response.
•••

Kookie😎🐰

Kookie? :Y/N

Kookie😎🐰: yeah Y/N?

:Y/N
Okay so Taehyung just broke up with Lexi and asked me to be his girlfriend so I think it's time for us to end our plan since we've accomplished my goal!😁
😁

Kookie😎🐰: Oh well that's great are you gonna say yes?

:Y/N
Uh duh, of coarse I'm gonna say yes just letting you know that I'm gonna end the plan I think I'll tell Taehyung that we weren't a real couple either, so I guess we're breaking up with each other now lol😂

Kookie😎🐰: how are you gonna be his girlfriend and he hasn't even taken you out on one date yet?

:Y/N
Omg Kookie does that even matter, it's not like I just met Tae, besides we're on a date right now☺️☺️☺️

Kookie😎🐰: Omg Y/N you're skipping right now?

:Y/N
Uuughhhh Kookie you're missing the big point here TAE AND I ARE FINALLY GONNA BE TOGETHER!!!!!