Chapter twenty-seven

I think it's safe to say that Jon isn't the only one that sucks at playing video games against me. Cam and Kyle are too, so much that I have to bite my tongue to hold in my laughter. Both boys remind me of Jon, making my smile dissipate somewhat, but I quickly replace it. Noah said I'll see them soon.

I shoot Cam once more, then chase down an unsuspecting Kyle, who ran away before I shot Cam. I shoot him from afar, scoping him out and taking one shot. Both of them groan and flop back on the couch while Violet cheers happily, hugging both boys gently before jumping on me like a mad man. I laugh and hug her back, setting down the controller.

"How do you do that?" Both boys say at the same time.

"I thought you said you've never played" Cam groans. I roll my eyes. Do all boys think that?

"I didn't say that. I said I've played a few times before" I shrug my shoulders and let the little girl go from my arms.

"And for any other girl, that means they've never played before" Kyle chuckles.

"She's not just any other girl Kyle" Noah says as he walks into the room with his arm around Darcey's waist. Tate is beside him, and my mood lights up immediately. I jump up from the couch and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek.

"Your right" Cam replies with a sarcastic smile. "She's Isabella, Queen of kick ass X-box skills"

Tate's arms snake around my waist as he pulls me into his chest, placing his lips to mine. I hear an 'eeewwww!' from three people, Violet, Cam and Kyle. I lean further into the kiss, running my hands down his chest before pulling back. Tate smiles down at me, his eyes casting that silver swirl. I wonder if he knows about it.

My wolf is calm, but still won't talk to me. She sits peacefully in the back of my mind, not saying a word. It worries me. I try to talk to her often, but she won't say anything to me back. I'll have to ask Tate later.

"What can I say? It's a gift" I tell him, turning around in Tate's arms. Violet climbs onto Cams lap and sits down, picking up the controller and making gun noises, though the game is turned off now.

"A gift my left ass cheek" Kyle mutters, scooping up Violet and throwing hear in the air. She giggles and screams, landing safely back in his arms. He does it again and again until she's out of breath.

"Language!" Darcey and I scold at the same time. We both look at each other and can't control the laughter that bursts out of us like lava from a volcano; overflowing and non-stop. Our mates watch with amusement as we fall to the floor, gripping our stomachs. We always do that when we try to be serious in a funny situation, it's unstoppable.

Tate grabs me and lifts me over his shoulder. I scream out at the same time as Darcey, who is also over a shoulder.

"Put me down Tate!" I slap his back like I had when he kidnapped me. He repeats the same words and action he had that night.

"No thanks, I kind of like the view" and he slaps my ass. I yelp and elbow him, but all that comes out is a chuckle.

"I want lifted!" Violet cries.

"You asked for it" Kyle mutters before throwing her over his shoulder. She giggles and kicks her legs.

All together, the boys carry us through the Pack house, passing laughing people as they see their Luna being carried by the Alpha. I blush in embarrassment and let my head flop against his back. They go through the back door, into the open field before the forest. I'm set gently on the ground and smacked on the ass once more. I growl and bare my canines at him. He smiles and does it back, though it doesn't scare me as much as before. I let out a final growl and walk next to Darcey, crossing my arms and glaring at Tate.