13.

Comment and give a star if you liked the chapter<3

12.

The doctor gave her an injection and left to go back to bed again and I was left alone with my thoughts.

"Keva I'm sorry to put you through that. I idiot should have waited longer." I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers just to see how cold they were.

Then I noticed the blanket she laid on.

Sighing I picked her up, put the blankets back, laid her onto the bed and covered her with them.

Then I slipped under her blanket and put mine over us as well so she wouldn't be cold anymore. I pressed her lightly against my chest so I wouldn't hurt my little angel and placed a kiss onto her temple.

"Good night my saving soul." I whispered into her ear and fell asleep hoping she would respond me but of course she couldn't.

I hate myself for causing this trouble for her.

13.

Xavier's POV:

It had been three weeks.

Three weeks without hearing my angel, talking to her or looking into the beautiful blue orbs I am addicted to.

I was dieing slowly. Not even tears were able to come out of my damaged and puffy eyes anymore because of the lack of sleep I got.

Completely desperate I looked down to watch her petite frame in my hold. She truly didn't deserve this.

Everything was my fault and the blameworthiness made me sick.

While stroking some hair out of her face I sighed sadly. Was she ever going to wake up again?

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and the doctor's head peeked into the room. He shook his head in disbelief as he saw me awake.

"Alpha you should take a nap a--" as I began to growl he shut up quickly before lowering his gaze. How dares he coming in and telling me to rest if my mate didn't wake up?!

I need her so bad.

"Alpha Xavier I'm sorry I just worry about your own health state. You haven't slept in days and I have bad news."