Daily loving - OS

I'm sorry I've not been updating for a long time but I've been depressed lately especially after breaking up with my girlfriend.

TOP ANTI COMING NEXT TIME ♡

×Dark's POV×
Its been 3 years since I met Anti. Things have moved fast but thats not necessarily a bad thing. I love him more than words can describe, from his gorgeous emerald eyes to his unique personality. I can currently feel Anti's warm, soft body lay next to mine. It certainly is temping to touch but I'm sure he's still sore from last night. I roll off the side of the bed, trying not to wake him up. I succeed and make my way to the kitchen. On the fridge door is pictures of Anti and I and some rare as fuck trees. Anti always seems to have two sides. The 'I'm going to fuckin murder you' side and the shy yet dominant/power bottom side. Thinking about him makes my heart flutter. I wish he'd act like we were together outside of the house, but I'm aware he has to act tough to impress people.
I just wish i heard those 3 words more often.... outside of sex.

Meh. I grab some bread and prepare toast, I also put some water in a kettle to make coffee. He can't survive without his coffee.
I hear footsteps, coming downstairs. "Good morning, my love! How are you?" He blinks a few times, yawns then answers "Good morning baby, I'm good, sleep was decent. You?" He basically flops into my arms. His hugs feel good... warm and soft, like him.

× Anti's POV ×
Dark smells nice.. like cigarettes and rum mixed with a naturalistic scent.. oddly nice...
"Ah, i made breakfast and coffee for you sweetie" Dark says, smiling down at me. "Mkay" I reply. I slowly let go of him, watching his sexy body do everything for me. He's definitely learned how to be a gentleman. Kinda makes me seem shitty compared to him.. He places down a plate of toast infront of me and gently puts down a cup of coffee next to the plate.
"It's not too hot"
"Hmm?"
"You said i often make it too hot, i tried doing it for a less amount of time while still trying to make it taste good. Did i do good..?"
I remember now, damn I'm a complainer.
"Oh cool, it tastes great. Thank you babe"
Dark kisses me on the forehead.
"Don't worry about it hun"
He quickly glances over to the clock.
"I better start getting ready to go to work sweetie"
I nod, sipping my coffee.

Dark eventually leaves whilst I prepare to go to my own job.
My job doesn't suck, its ok. Not ideal but Dark and I have been struggling with money lately...
I grab my backpack and keys and leave home.
Dark and I each have our own cars because our friends, Daniel and Alexander. H lent us the money.

I make it to my work.
A cafe.
A maid cafe.
As I said, not ideal.
"Ah, good morning Anti!" I hear a cheerful voice say to me.
I turn to see Madi, one of my close acquaintances here.
"Hey Madi" I smile at her. She's very pretty, even though she doesn't think she is.
"Why you so early?" She asks while we walk inside.
"Didn't feel like staying home alone i guess" I shrug.
"Good morning" Mr. Michaelis, the manager, smiles brightly.
"Mornin'" we both say.
I walk in the back, to the lockers and find mine. I grab out my outfit and get changed.
I have to do this shit again.
Every time, at least once, i get flirted with.
Its so cringy and disgusting.
I take a deep breath and go out front.
Here we go.

× Dark's POV ×
Ugh, these past few weeks have horrible.
I bet Anti has more fun than me
Why do I work at a fucking shop that sells mostly butter, in a fuckin mall
My head pounds as slow minutes tick by.
Finally, a customer comes in.
I try and act happy and smiley.
"Hi there, how may i help you today?"
"Greetings, I'm searching for a pretty lamp"
Fuck me
"Ah yes, over here we have numerous colors and styles of lamps, are any to your liking?"
The lady pauses.
"Maybe..."
She is quite hesitant.
"I'm not sure if they like pink, blue or green. They're gay, you see?"
Bitch thats not how favourite colors work
"They..?"
"I don't know what pronoun he prefers"
She appears agitated.
Ugh, fuck you lady. I'm bored and wanna go home. PICK A LAMP.
This lady seriously starts to get on my nerves.
I hate my job.

Hours tick by, eventually its time to go home.
Thank fuckin Satan
I grab my bag and go to my car.
I open the door, sit down and check my phone.
1 missed call from Anti and 25 unread texts
I sigh and quickly skim through.
He often texts me when he's bored or annoyed.
Time to go home to darling dearest

× Anti's POV ×
My work is shit. My day was shit.
Do you whats not shit? Dark. Damn i miss him.
I'm currently driving back home.
Got hit on my a 30 yr old dude, i think its the same one as last time.
My stomach grumbles hungrily.
I drive in the drive way and walk inside.
Home sweet home.
I decide to make dinner immediately, because I'm hungry and grab a snack.

× Third person POV ×
Dark walks inside the warm home, delighted to see his beautiful lover awaiting him.
"Hey Daddy" Anti smiles and kisses Dark on the cheek, wrapping his arms around him. "I missed you, it's been a shit day" Dark says, digging his face in Anti's neck.
"Yeah, its always shitty without one another though. We can only put up with each other"
It was almost true. Anti hated humans because they confused him, he couldn't understand why they did the things they did. Why they judged each other so harshly and why they're such dicks to each other.
Dark was still worried an amazing human would take Anti away or a dick would take up his time, even though he's always told by Anti that he is the bedt guy around.
For the meantime, they simply enjoyed each others presence and touch. Their warmth growing unbearably, they split and Anti leads Dark towards the kitchen, taking off his coat as he walks.
"Want something to eat? I'm cooking dinner too"
"Not hungry for food, want something... tastier"
Anti blushes a dark green.
"Perv" He giggles.

Dark chuckles. "Ok but seriously, may i?" He asks.
"Yeah and you don't need to ask for permission" The green bean replies. "I do so that it's not rape" Dark plants many kisses on Anti's face, making him moan as he reaches his neck. "If i didn't want you to do it, i would say so or push you away; the opposite to what I'm doing now"
"Let's take this elsewhere, shall we my prince?" Dark says seductively.

Dark carries Anti to the room bridal style.
He pushes him to the matress and puts his hand down his lover's pants. Anti moans loudly as Dark strokes his member from within his pants while nibbling on his neck. "Aah, Daddy~" Anti suddenly blushes. I can feel his erection on my leg~
"Pants off" Dark says, immediately pulling down and chucking Anti's pants. They both chuckle for a few seconds. Dark's humor during these times are a result of nerves, or at least Anti thinks that.
Dark puts his finger inside the other demons cute, tight ass. Anti moans sweetly as he does so. "Dark, I-I'm ready" Anti blushes.
Dark smiles and gently puts his member in. Anti clings to him, by his shoulders as he adjusts to his lovers size.
Dark begins to move slowly at first. Anti's face is already a mess; a blob of green from blushing and moans. "Aah~"
He continuously thrusts, making his sub tear up from both pleasure and pain. "A-Anti" He moans, "I'm close" It takes a few seconds for him to say anything. "S-Same"
"I love you, baby boy"
"I.. love you t-too Daddy Darky~" Anti says between moans and heavy breaths.
Dark thrusts deep a few more times before Anti feels warm inside.
Dark flops onto his lovers' chest.
"You did good hun" He says. Anti laughs.
"You gonna take me to the shower, big boy?"

After cleaning themselves up, Dark and Anti prepare for bed.
"I love you" Anti says as he rests his head on Dark's shoulder.
"I love you too" He replies. He grabs Anti's chin and makes out with him; their tongues having sex of their own.

"Bed time, now" Dark says after a while.
"Alright~" Anti whines, yet he's happy.

And thus, their night ends with spooning (obviously).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the ending was so shit, I'm sick but i wanted to bring something out.
I'll be making more all the time now, so don't worry!

If you have any suggestions for future chapters, write them down in the comments please ♡

So far I'll do
° Slutty Maid Anti
° Top Anti

I appreciate any fans I'll ever get, so don't feel its too kinky or specific or anything.
Don't be shy 💕

Have a nice day everyone!!

// I know the 'Dark work scene' is cringy and it's kinda meant to be lol. I've seen (well online) people who were homophobes and then their family member turned out gay and they tried to change but it was really cringe 😂\\