Chapter 10

Elizabeth Paige

A tear slipped down my cheek.

I was getting married today. I so wanted my parents to see this day, be beside me and help me through all the rituals. I quickly wiped my tears when I saw Mrs. Wilson tearing up.

"Oh god! My child! You look so beautiful! Nathaniel is the luckiest man alive!" She said dramatically as she wiped another tear. I giggled and suddenly I felt my nerves building up. I calm myself down and I look in the mirror. I looked exactly how I imagined I would on my wedding day. It was so perfect, almost surreal.

Mrs.Wilson helped me with my dress to move out of the room to the car. I still couldn't believe. Everything was too good to be true. I am marrying the most perfect man who was also my childhood crush.

As the destination came, Mrs. Wilson helped me out of the car.

"Thank you Mrs. Wilson, I could've never done this without you."I said gratefully as I held her hands with gratitude.

"No dear, this was my pleasure. You're like a daughter I never had. Now at least call me Lydia. We are going to become a family." She said with a motherly smile. I gave a huge bear hug.

This means so much to me.

To have someone call me their family.

I would always be eternally grateful for this.

As I walked down the aisle, I saw a few familiar faces. I exchanged a quick hug with Mrs.Henderson as she gave me a kiss on my forehead. Then she started walking me down the aisle.

I saw Emily standing beside my best friend, Victoria Fox, who was also my maid of honor. I was so glad they could make it.

Aaron Riverwood was here as the best man. He and Nathan were business rivals but best friends, well, also brothers in actuality. He was also Victoria's estranged husband.

I finally, nervously, shifted my eyes to my to be husband and as soon as I did my breath was knocked out of my lungs. This man was gorgeous. I couldn't help but let a big smile settle on my lips which reached my eyes. He returned the smile with a look of adoration on his face. He offered his hand which I took graciously.

I stood in front of him and I knew this was it.

The priest began," We have gathered here to witness the union of..." But I couldn't concentrate I was too busy staring at Nathan.

"So do you Nathan, take Elizabeth Xena Paige, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart."

"I do" Nathan said with a grin plastered on his handsome face.

" Do you Elizabeth, take Nathaniel Aiden Lachlan, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart."

"I do" I say shyly as I look up in Nathan's eyes just to find him staring back at me.

" By the powers vested in me, I pronounce you, husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

As soon as the priest said that, Nathan pulled me towards him by my arm and dipped his head to capture my lips in a sweet delicious drugging kiss. He savoured my lips as my body developed a mind of its own which craved for his touches and kisses. As he pulled away I could hear hootings around the church.

My face heated up and I hid my face in Nathan's chest. He quickly put his arm around me as we headed out of the church.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey beautiful people,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I am sorry this was a really small chapter but I promise the next one will be a worth the wait. Thank you for being so patient.

I also have put up Victoria and Aaron's story. Please check it out.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.