The Birthday!

After Brandon dropped me home, I came slumping down directly into my bed. I had been extremely tired.

The home was completely empty.

I felt tinged at how everyone babbled about some "Surprise" and now no one was even at home and since last night no one even texted me or wished me.

Margaret, dad, Sarah, Jake, Laura, Kevin, Lex... No one even once bothered to wish me or drop a text.

The most heart wrenching part was Connor and Fel. I wasn't even sure if I'll be seeing these two on my birthday. The two had become so close to me the past year that I wished to have them by my side but unfortunately terms weren't in my hands anymore.

I decided to peak through my phone once again and a lot of people from school and even many of them were from New York as they posted birthday wishes on twitter and Facebook.

I went into my messages. There it was a text message at exact midnight.

Chrissy: Happiest birthday to our baby girl. Hope you stay blessed. Love you girl. You're the best. I really miss you here, around in New York.

As he felt I didn't respond to his texts he texted me again.

Chrissy: we're here in Cherwood!

Chrissy: Where the hell are you?

Chrissy: Don't tell me you fell for your boyfriend's dick again?

His last text made me laugh out loudly.

Me: Thanks Chrissy.... Can't wait to see you. 😘

I went ahead and opened Paul's text.

Paula: Happy birthday to most sweetest person I know. Stay the same and keep shining like a star that you are. ❤

His text brought a huge smile to my face.

Me: Thanks Paula. I already miss you guys. ❤

I went ahead and there was another text that infuriated me.

Georgie the Hoe: Hey Baby.... Happiest birthday. 😘 Can't wait to see you!

His text made me wanted to puke. I felt disgusted at his words. I didn't hold hatred yet annoyance and irritation against him.

I decided not to respond to him and slept down peacefully.

I woke up at an alarm buzzing down my phone.

I turned it off but something made me jump up.

I don't know remember putting an alarm.

I rubbed my eyes and was rather rendered surprise to see my room decorated in purple and white.

There were balloons scattered all everywhere down the floor with little pictures of me with everyone hanging down the ceiling.

I smiled inwardly.

There were footsteps placed down from my bed signalling me to walk towards a particular direction. I rather laughed hard at how deeply had I been sleeping that I didn't even woke up at any noise.

I followed the footsteps that took me into the closet and there, in the middle stood a beautiful dress. It had a separate crop top and the same shaded skirt following down.

A note was placed down alongside the dress.

"Get ready.... Be there in thirty."

The note didn't had any name or so but I guess it would be Margaret -- as to her surprise.